What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

c.jpg

First cherries turning red. Should net up, I guess.

shiva82

Sorts out the woodchipper issue from earlier. :D
my mate is an expert at sucking me back in haha . i told him i'm just helping him with strawberries and dahlias next year .... i'm going to half his veg bed , use the soil to double the depth of the new smaller section , and have racking and water system as a nursery ...

madness i know but to be fair he is making solid progress now and i will be growing the veg at my yard next year .... apart from tomatoes , spuds , carrots .

i think he is enjoying the dahlia , spuds and ganja growing the most

goingrey

It's funny when you watch "reviews" on Youtube. All of these fuckers say the exact same thing verbatim. The brands' PR teams must tell them what to say. But hey whatever it's ok if you consider it info from the company, like a catalogue description. But still, it has a kind of feeling of deception.

shiva82

It's funny when you watch "reviews" on Youtube. All of these fuckers say the exact same thing verbatim. The brands' PR teams must tell them what to say. But hey whatever it's ok if you consider it info from the company, like a catalogue description. But still, it has a kind of feeling of deception.
lots of inversion and fakery on open display

shiva82

i took an early branch from the second chem x lemon phenos for testing purposes ....

i have not smoked any yet , but it smells of bubblegum with a touch of lemon orange citrus . being a serious seeds plant i wonder if the lp4 'lemon' plant used to pollinate the chem has bubblegum lineage . smells that way . i will re run the bubblegum citrus pheno again to test her more .