What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

quick pit stop . one big one , that should keep me in gardening mode for a few hours

Attachments

• IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 11

shiva82

I am mate thanks! We have the mother in law at home for a month so not a lot of free time for forums lol. Also very busy teaching, and taking care of our little "farm" (not as pro as yours but we're still learning haha). Looking forward to July 15 to start some new seed.
your farm is awesome and full of passion ... i have to crack the whip at my shared farm plot

DaEarl73

Hey @DaEarl73 how do you like my new Christmas complete?

Anti Hero Scallywag Shaped Eagle
ACE 55's
Spitfire Formula Four 97A 56mm
Bones Swiss
Santa Cruz Slimline Rails
Mob Grip

View attachment 19023828

Now I just need the knee to heal. :D
Perfect setup! Never tried ace but just heard good things about them! Close to the indies! What board size you have? Maybe check yourself some protection, knee pads etc! I would definitely enjoy that setup! Mine looks similar! Also with slider rails! I enjoy boardsliding and the rails make it easier to lift the board into combos on the trucks! Enjoy the new setup and rock some bowls! Have a nice one!

goingrey

Perfect setup! Never tried ace but just heard good things about them! Close to the indies! What board size you have? Maybe check yourself some protection, knee pads etc! I would definitely enjoy that setup! Mine looks similar! Also with slider rails! I enjoy boardsliding and the rails make it easier to lift the board into combos on the trucks! Enjoy the new setup and rock some bowls! Have a nice one!

Combos on rails you say haha well I can do that in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. Well actually not even on that until THPS3 or 4 or whenever it was introduced. :D I like the rails for the purpose I thought they were for when I got my first 80s style Toys R Us complete as a kid: carrying the board. :D Especially when picking it up to carry without stopping, stomp on the nose in speed and grab the board..

I do have kneepads, just never on when I fall. :D

I have boards from 7.5 to 10 inches in my quiver. Most of my skating has been on an 8. But especially now that I don't skate so often anymore I like the stability of bigger boards 8.5-9. And the "landing space" they provide. :D The scallywag shape is a 9.

Never tried ACE before either. People say it's like an "old Indy", not sure which stage they are referring to. I'm really more of a Thunder guy to be honest, they feel "right". But let's see.

Even more excited for the Formula Fours. People have been talking about them forever like they were the best wheels ever but for me the 99A and 101A are both park wheels, and I haven't needed to buy any of those. But now they had this new 97A, exciting, maybe it will even roll on crappy ground.