What's new

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

Just a quick heads up to those who buy elite cuts online (@DaEarl73 ?).

Thanks! That’s why I buy nothing from others. I am hunting my lettuce myself hahaha and then I sell it under Shivas name, I don’t know why this works so well hahaha how is it going? Super hot already in Valencia I imagine!

strain_hunter

Soar by BodhiSeeds is a fantastic cross of the Colombian Red 'Punto Rojo' with the OMG (Old Mother Afghani Indica) - this blend smells incredible fine, you can find balsamic exotic aromas and flavors, reminiscent of cherry blossoms, with hints of lemon. Soar is perfectly suited for indoors, this strain is not hard to grow but it takes some time to get the best out of it - outdoors you should use a greenhouse if you do not live in a sub- or tropical area!

black triangle - This line is a study in extreme possibilities, taking the infamous 90's era Florida OG known as TK or triangle kush and adding the insanely dank, dark, and powerful 88g13/hp. These two heavy weight canna champions, one indica dom, one sativa dom will finally merge into a beast of pure marijuana magic. Citrus, pine, earth, kush, spice, marshmallow and dark roasted hash overtones, extreme Shines indoors and out.
Maybe you want to say something about the high?

shiva82

a quick snack. spicy chicken , with rice and vegetables

Attachments

• IMG_1998.JPG
    IMG_1998.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 8

shiva82

Maybe you want to say something about the high?
the soar male i used is oldmotherghani dominant , and so are successive hybrids made using him . even though black soar is 25% colombian , you would never know if i did not say it... every seed i have grown of the black soar has looked indica wide leaf[ i have not grown many or enough to judge the high to its fullest]. i imagine heavy duty body stone .

the black triangle was the heavy sedative pheno i had , and the male soar was handsome , and the females were very balanced in high , body and head being half colombian and half afghan . i liked the effects of soar . ticked all my boxes

shiva82

silversoar . 12 12 from seed . not ideal but good enough for testing purposes

Attachments

• IMG_2001.JPG
    IMG_2001.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2004.JPG
    IMG_2004.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 5

shiva82

serious seeds chem x lp4 lemon . lemon and orange aromas , differet to orange peel pheno ... i may like this one more than the other pheno which i have enjoyed so far . flowered with zero veg from a recovered topped clone

Attachments

• IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_2002.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2003.JPG
    IMG_2003.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 4