What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Fuck me he just keeps on one upping himself haha.
I swear, it’s nearly at the point you could write and film a comedy sitcom about what goes on there from day to day. Call it “compost” or “seeded”
Netflix will probably take it if you can throw a tranny in ahahahaha.
clarkson has nothing on my friend and myself . it is comedy gold. even when i get annoyed, that is super funny too

shiva82

i'm weeding the rear yard of my next door neighbour today . she is elderly and was moaning yesterday that the council do not 'weed' the paths and such, so i just weeded the path there and then , and told her i would do the rest today .... i was super high when i said i would . damn

reminds me of alcohol in a way

GreenestBasterd

ojds silverhaze hybrids i was into a decade or so ago . the silver mountain was beautiful to be fair . huge colas too
Been smoking on some of his ssstn which is a nice change, definitely hazy.
Clean strong high and some nice incense thing going on.
Most of the hazy bits I’ve had from him turn ridiculously strong after 3 months or more in a jar, a lot like that Malawi from ace.

I’ll run her once more before final decisions are made, she’ll either get a spot or go to the compost.

shiva82

Been smoking on some of his ssstn which is a nice change, definitely hazy.
Clean strong high and some nice incense thing going on.
Most of the hazy bits I’ve had from him turn ridiculously strong after 3 months or more in a jar, a lot like that Malawi from ace.

I’ll run her once more before final decisions are made, she’ll either get a spot or go to the compost.
nice. i have not tried it before . i have smoked leets nev haze though a few times . i think he used that cut

my mate filled his kitchen with that cut. was a beauty

shiva82

at the time , the nl5 x haze cut was not as powerful , but a more positive high . the nev haze had more bite . both different. both nice in their own right

shiva82

got my trowel and scraper ready for weeding my neighbours paving and washing off any algae and such for her . it will never get done otherwise . i'm going to smoke a reefer first and put my sunglasses on . ready for action

stops her using weed killer too

shiva82

nug for the day . not very potent, but strong enough , and tastes very good

Attachments

• IMG_1989.JPG
    IMG_1989.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 8