What's new

Shiva Grows

Cloneman

Veteran
chem x lemon. two phenos . the more mature flower is full on orange peel aroma , and the other younger bud is a bit more lemon smelling , but it is starting to shift to orange also . i will keep you updated as she develops
Where did you get them from mate?
I was going through my seeds and have loads of freebies, 2 of serious seeds Chem x LP4 are one of them

Cloneman

Veteran
I just put 40 MAC seeds in to soak
plus freebies 2 x Rug Burn, 2 x Grimm Mints, 2 x Rainbowz and 2 x 78 (gelato 33 x gelato 45)
Always do loads more and pick the best

goingrey

When I was a kid my mom was into aromatherapy and the orange peel essential oil especially. She said it gets rid of her headaches. Well, maybe so, but it seemed to work by moving the headache on to me because I would always get a terrible one when that aroma was in the air. :D

It's why I've avoided the Cali O, Tangie... types.

shiva82

just about to sample an early , uncured nug of one of the chem x lp4

Attachments

• IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 7

shiva82

When I was a kid my mom was into aromatherapy and the orange peel essential oil especially. She said it gets rid of her headaches. Well, maybe so, but it seemed to work by moving the headache on to me because I would always get a terrible one when that aroma was in the air. :D

It's why I've avoided the Cali O, Tangie... types.
i get a feel good vibe with them . non are ever super potent though . just enjoyable

shiva82

i have tonnes to complete at work . i will be working all weekend . ... next week i'm taking three days off at least . i'm slacking with all my hobbies and interests

shiva82

in the 90's , there was a commercial cut of cali o orange bud type weed being used in my area . that would give a headache if you smoked too much , so i understand where you come from with that anecdote

shiva82

quick smoke, some food and then off to the farm for some gardening action . slacking man ... there will be shedloads of strawberries to harvest too

Latest posts

Latest posts