What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Well there's science "proving" both depending on who funded it and even that it's actually combination of fat and sugar (mm donuts) that makes you fat.

But I don't believe any of it. You eat fat. Your gut breaks it down into all kinds of stuff, including sugars...

Strict believer in the old adage, eat the amount of calories you consume.. none of this food group juggling around.

shiva82

i have spent enough time with people losing weight and such , to know that carbs make us fat bastards. simple carbs in particular

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yeah, once again i was speaking as if its the same for everybody, apologies.
when i was eating lots of fats, proteins and veggies in that direct order, i lost 30 kilos over the period of a year. most of it went pretty fast. with intermittent fasting too. surely that helped a lot too. better mood was the bonus.

shiva82

it would be nice to have a wife that cooks and enjoys eating healthy , and have fresh clean food all day everyday. i end up eating so much toxic shit, as i'm always very busy . i enjoy cooking too , i grow quite a bit of food . i still eat garbage .

meat, fish, veg , nuts , fungi and fruit . no breads , no cakes, no processed anything

shiva82

yeah, once again i was speaking as if its the same for everybody, apologies.
when i was eating lots of fats, proteins and veggies in that direct order, i lost 30 kilos over the period of a year. most of it went pretty fast. with intermittent fasting too. surely that helped a lot too. better mood was the bonus.
30 kilos is a lot . proof in the pudding

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i was born fat, over 5 kilos, they had to get me out my mom with a forceps (some kind of pliers).
then there was a short period of semi leanness when i was around 10 years old. because i stopped eating sugars, cause i was told they use pork bones to make it. and i wasnt allowed to eat pork. and didnt want to go to hell.... good times..

shiva82

i was born fat, over 5 kilos, they had to get me out my mom with a forceps (some kind of pliers).
then there was a short period of semi leanness when i was around 10 years old. because i stopped eating sugars, cause i was told they use pork bones to make it. and i wasnt allowed to eat pork. and didnt want to go to hell.... good times..
raised muslim or jew?

shiva82

i was a fussy child eater , but thankfully i was obsessed with eating the meats and leaving the veg at every meal

as a young kid being fed by my mother , she would feed me meals such as liver and cabbage

she also never bought us sweets , and our fridge often quite empty

goingrey

Giving the seedlings some veg fertilizer seems to have helped with the fade. Gotta give it to them young in coco. Must be something to do with the cation exchange phenomenon. I did prebuffer but it was at 1/8 strength.

shiva82

Giving the seedlings some veg fertilizer seems to have helped with the fade. Gotta give it to them young in coco. Must be something to do with the cation exchange phenomenon. I did prebuffer but it was at 1/8 strength.
in coco , fo sheezy . they need the food daily

Latest posts

Latest posts