What's new

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

people are evil because they can.
i think this is a truth that should be taken in.
people are no different than sand or plants, rocks, whatever. just way more efficient in pursuing things.
i think ive stepped out of the common reality some time ago.
almost all people i know dont make much sense to me anymore.
different systems of values i think, nothing too dramatic probably.
I think most of them are egoistic motherfuckers that think they are the centre of the universe, children of god and so on, but what they really are, is illusionary suicidal monkeys hahahaha or what animal kills so many others of it’s kind?

shiva82

so many strawberries to pick . i had no time . my friend was lay on his sofa . at the end of the year i'm resigning . taking half the stock back to my yard . if he needs me to help , i can do that but not every day . i will let him do it all himself . the only day i asked him to specifically water was yesterday and he blatantly had not . lost a couple more plants . lol. i have a conveyor belt of plants i'm nursing back to health .

that takes the weight off my shoulders and i can savour the moment i stop caring about it

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
so many strawberries to pick . i had no time . my friend was lay on his sofa . at the end of the year i'm resigning . taking half the stock back to my yard . if he needs me to help , i can do that but not every day . i will let him do it all himself . the only day i asked him to specifically water was yesterday and he blatantly had not . lost a couple more plants . lol. i have a conveyor belt of plants i'm nursing back to health .
Man you need to drop this guy. One thing is not being skilled at farming and another thing is lying and being lazy and taking advantage of you. How many times have you mentioned this on your thread. It's just disrispectful in my opinion. You need to unleash some of your sick seagal slapping combos on him.
lG0LXO.gif

shiva82

rather than helping me he orders all these plug plants. 4 days he has spent potting them up before they died .... i get lost for words. i have to take care of them now too

i'm here to grow food for our families not make his house look pretty

Attachments

• IMG_1815.JPG
    IMG_1815.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

Man you need to drop this guy. One thing is not being skilled at farming and another thing is lying and being lazy and taking advantage of you. How many times have you mentioned this on your thread. It's just disrispectful in my opinion. You need to unleash some of your sick seagal slapping combos on him.
View attachment 19014063
it is disrepsectful . if i get mad he will just say i make it hard . i know what is happening. he is a yes man , with no time, and he wants to be someone he isn't ...

i told him i would show him how to take dahlia cuttings , he said he would enjoy that so he ' tell people he clones dahlias' , to which my mindset is ' nah nah nah , i don't teach for ego'

shiva82

my salvation line.... i had to remove all plants apart from a few . starting to get new growth and roots. so it is working. a bit of attention and nursing

dahlia mother plants

Attachments

• IMG_1812.JPG
    IMG_1812.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1814.JPG
    IMG_1814.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 19

shiva82

couple of males remaining . i killed a few , but cloned them in case , bit of a mixed bag . most will go to the swamp. a couple will remain under cover

the serious 6 all seem like they will be purple . we shall see

Attachments

• IMG_1808.JPG
    IMG_1808.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1809.JPG
    IMG_1809.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1813.JPG
    IMG_1813.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

the potatoes were nearly wilting when i arrived . i soaked them down. just common sense to me .

victorian peas and petite pois doing ok

Attachments

• IMG_1802.JPG
    IMG_1802.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1803.JPG
    IMG_1803.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1804.JPG
    IMG_1804.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1805.JPG
    IMG_1805.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1806.JPG
    IMG_1806.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1807.JPG
    IMG_1807.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 26

DaEarl73

Nice one Shiva, top gardener ! My brother has similar problems with his shared garden. At least one part is just his and he has to discuss with nobody, but his wife! Discussing with people that have no clue and think they are right or have the right to do something, is a pain in the ass, because you will never change them and their beliefs! Tja

shiva82

Nice one Shiva! My brother has similar problems with his shared garden. At least one part is just his and he has to discuss with nobody, but his wife! Discussing with people that have no clue and think they are right or have the right to do something, is a pain in the ass, because you will never change them and their beliefs! Tja

he is a great man , a good friend just a shite gardener . he wants to be interested but he just can't . i will always help him, just not invest again

Latest posts

Latest posts