What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

the banking cartel invented the right and left narrative and they fund both sides , and engineer agendas and narratives
The ugly face of greed.
Do you know the work of Professor Mausfeld?
„Rainer Mausfeld (born 22 December 1949 in Iserlohn) is a retired German professor of psychologyat Kiel University. He did research on the psychology of perception, cognitive science, and the history of psychology. Since 2015, he has published on manipulation in media and politics and the transformation of representative democracy to neoliberal elite democracy.“ — wikipedia

i used to be a che guevara hippy left leaning liberal type myself .
I don't belong to any political party.
my parents are working class from basically slums that made a living for themselves and prospered through hard work and determination .

my brothers and sister all went to university . i chose not to . i left school after i was expelled . lol

in case anyone was wondering wtf

all what we are taught regarding history is a lie.. well, a large chunk of it , is based on lies and half truths .
I've noticed that too. Our culture is characterised by various ideological influences and this is reflected in the media narrative as well as in historiography.

shiva82

The ugly face of greed.
„Rainer Mausfeld (born 22 December 1949 in Iserlohn) is a retired German professor of psychologyat Kiel University. He did research on the psychology of perception, cognitive science, and the history of psychology. Since 2015, he has published on manipulation in media and politics and the transformation of representative democracy to neoliberal elite democracy.“ — wikipedia

I've noticed that too. Our culture is characterised by various ideological influences and this is reflected in the media narrative as well as in historiography.
i do enjoy theorising , i can change my mind too . i have never been fond of psychology , as i think most of them are charlatans , but some do have merit .

democracy never existed. ever . the illusion changes and the talking heads change flags now and then but the ruling class remain the same

shiva82

if you visit 3 separate psychologists, they will all give a differing opinion to each other , and never use any kind of diagnostic tool when diagnosing , medicating , or pigeon holing people .

shiva82

quick snack . garden strawberries . i just picked and filled 4 of these bags. some are a little over ripe , some a little under ripe , but they taste good . i will be picking batches every couple of days until they stop flowering

Attachments

• IMG_1778.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 6

shiva82

i don't consider psychology an objective , or even academic subject . it is theoretical . again, in my opinion .

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i don't consider psychology an objective , or even academic subject . it is theoretical . again, in my opinion .
It is not an exact or objective science as everyone's brain chemistry is different, and everyone's morals and personalities differ. But psychology does absolutely help people who need it and who are open minded enough to apply the tools they give you.

shiva82

The ugly face of greed.

i'm sorry . i don't know any psychologists or research them

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Also worth mentioning that psychologists are not authorised to give patients medication as they are not actual doctors (at least in Spain). That's the psychiatrist's job. Psychological therapy + psychiatric medication (if needed) give the best results when combined.

Walking in nature is great therapy and it's my favourite activity bare none. Some people need deeper work that includes other kinds of therapy. Mindfulness, exposure therapy, meditation, breath work, all these things can be useful tools and it's up to the psychologist's experience to recommend them in an appropriate manner. Many people, or most people, are not ever aware that having a walk in nature makes you feel better. Many people are just too stupid or lack the insight to discover these things for themselves and need someone to hold their hand.

I would be a good candidate for your smartphone detox therapy though. It's becoming a problem lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts