What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

in spain for example, you could veg some hybrid clones for a couple of weeks , under 20-24 hours light , and drop them outside late july for a sudden drop in light and ever increasing decrease of light , would trigger a natural flowering response with the right clones

shiva82

if i had 50 seeds or 1000 seeds , of the last remaining special super sonic ' strain' in history . then yeah , i would be using every female and male from that group for diversity to preserve them .... if i was willing to go through all that process

goingrey

You could use multiple males with similar qualities even for breeding for certain traits. But if not going beyond the F1 I guess it doesn't matter. To preserve a strain you need huge amounts, someone did the math but can't find it now, tens or hundreds of thousands anyway.

shiva82

You could use multiple males with similar qualities even for breeding for certain traits. But if not going beyond the F1 I guess it doesn't matter. To preserve a strain you need huge amounts, someone did the math but can't find it now, tens or hundreds of thousands anyway.
numbers then , ratios etc. i agree with you . all ifs and buts

shiva82

when doing small numbers , i find the best approach is to select , and test the progeny , and grow the ones that i enjoy most

DaEarl73

they think they eat these big old cows in a field...

we eat the young, the calfs , the old meat is no good . we breed them to kill them young

we are an apex predator
Mc Donalds sells old milk cows, because that meat doesnt lose so much water, what is important for mc D. I would say it like clone man, if you eat meat, it shouldnt matter from what animal. Dogs cows cats goats horses whatever. Have a nice one! Enjoy what you eat!

shiva82

Mc Donalds sells old milk cows, because that meat doesnt lose so much water, what is important for mc D. I would say it like clone man, if you eat meat, it shouldnt matter from what animal. Dogs cows cats goats horses whatever. Have a nice one! Enjoy what you eat!

vegans are best . roasted

shiva82

lemon balm ideas anyone? i have to move the fig tree , my lemon balm has taken over , and eaten the rootspace .... not a great companion plant for fig

goingrey

when doing small numbers , i find the best approach is to select , and test the progeny , and grow the ones that i enjoy most
My method is to hit everything with everything just culling the herms and then maybe never get around to growing the seeds haha. Well I am growing the Auto Duck x Beldia now so sometimes I grow them too. Excited to grow the f2 under 24h lights and see if I get any autos next. Won't be getting much seed now because the males were such "efficient lovers" and I wasn't collecting the dust. But don't need that many seeds either, hopefully, as it's just a step on the way to the auto line.

DaEarl73

cutting out the bread and treats though would give a more baseline reading though i would of thought . surely .

i think the horse is fine no diabetes. dr shiva lol
A lot of doves have diabetes Because old ladies feed them bread and they start losing wings or foots. Ugly to see them. Good that I don’t eat kebab no more hahaha

shiva82

A lot of doves have diabetes Because old ladies feed them bread and they start losing wings or foots. Ugly to see them. Good that I don’t eat kebab no more hahaha

it is amazing how stupid people have become . birds don't mill and produce sliced white bread in nature

shiva82

when you suggest not to feed the ducks any of that crap, they presume we are being killjoys and do not share the same love of animals....

Latest posts

Latest posts