What's new

Shiva Grows

El Timbo

i heard the vet tell the neighbours at the farm say their horse was diabetic and to stop it eating a particular patch of land ,,,,, i was thinking to myself ' it is the bread, the cakes the fruit and fucking treats they feed it every day , you bellends' just eat grass. it is a horse

even too much fresh grass compared to hay can be too high in carbs for them

shiva82

the lady next door keeps her horse inside more than not , gives it diabetic treatments, lets us know it is diabetic and then we find her giving it bread, fruit , veg , treats

shiva82

going to plant out the swamp today. i have been taking clones of each female that shows, i have killed a couple of males . peachozz x lebf2 again. another fucking male lol. 1 female out of around 20 seeds i have popped. hermies and males galore on the f2 . the only female got killed last year by the flood .... i will not persist with those f2s any longer until maybe one last batch to test in the future .... i don't have the time for wasting

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
and my fridge is empty ... i don't get hungry at this time of the morning . fried eggs for lunch
Break into your neighbour 's house, let the horse free, steal the treats and fruits for yourself.
I'm done procrastinating, my neighbour's back is shot, herniated disc. Will be my first time using his tractor. Lots of new potential ways to fuck up so I'm excited. Wish me luck.
Have a good one as DaBro says.

shiva82

Break into your neighbour 's house, let the horse free, steal the treats and fruits for yourself.
I'm done procrastinating, my neighbour's back is shot, herniated disc. Will be my first time using his tractor. Lots of new potential ways to fuck up so I'm excited. Wish me luck.
Have a good one as DaBro says.
'have a very nice one . good times on tractor man . ' daearl of kingston town

El Timbo

going to plant out the swamp today. i have been taking clones of each female that shows, i have killed a couple of males . peachozz x lebf2 again. another fucking male lol. 1 female out of around 20 seeds i have popped. hermies and males galore on the f2 . the only female got killed last year by the flood .... i will not persist with those f2s any longer until maybe one last batch to test in the future .... i don't have the time for wasting

how many male lebs did you use?

shiva82

how many male lebs did you use?
the f2s were pure pollen chucked while i had the opportunity . just in case . i would rather use one selected , tested ,s exually stable male , than any punts . even using more males . just one winner is best for me on small scale . the chosen male or female was not a winner . the f2 was a recombination attempt using the most peach dom plants i had . no big deal, i will just leave them be . the f1s were decent, i just did not make too many , gave many away . i have a few f1s left that i will grow instead when i get the time

shiva82

for preservation imo is when multiple males would be used , or for being more lucky when not testing the males progeny

shiva82

i will plant out clones in july. keep them in high length days and then plant them with the naturally decreasing light and max exposure to sun. hopefully with the jump it helps initiate faster too . usually works