What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my bong and ph up did not turn up. it came yesterday while i was working . re deliver scheduled ...

i will just carry on with low feeding the chem x lemon. she has faded a touch . first time in pon and first plant underfed in a while, but to be honest my last two crops have been over fed and too verdant green for my liking . i will let a few leaves fall of natural and create more airflow and space and care not . i think 4-5 weeks to go . so maybe do a week at full strength when i can , and then taper off again

first time growing in lechuza pon as a substrate . at first it is slightly too hot , and after 4 weeks the cannabis plant i was growing needed food , similar to a medium to high ec soil . i will be re using the pon for the next grow , and i will start feeding heavier earlier next round , and taper off early

shiva82

the chem x lemon needs a stronger feed .... fading far too early , but it is ok. my own fault for not preparing , and the smell is incredible .

battle royale is growing in numbers . here is a black triangle x soar to go in too

Attachments

• IMG_1639.JPG
    IMG_1639.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1643.JPG
    IMG_1643.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 7

shiva82

i'm partial to can of poison when i'm high . thought i would try this new coke . not diet , which is great

Attachments

• IMG_1644.JPG
    IMG_1644.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 8