What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

honey isn't the easiest product to permeate , maybe the clone dehydrated. good for open wounds and sealing wounds
Yep my belief is that the honey which has a low water content for storage purposes actually sucked the cutting dry. And some paper posted in the thread seemed to suggest it doesn't have much benefit for rooting anyway.

But just trying it out for fun... Rooting easily and fast without any rooting agents or other tricks is a key criterion in selecting a mother plant for me anyway. less trouble down the line. Well in theory anyway, haven't kept that many moms around. Much prefer seeds but hey with fem-only lines or even worse fem/hermie lines, what are you gonna do.. Well could spray with silver I suppose.

DaEarl73

Yep my belief is that the honey which has a low water content for storage purposes actually sucked the cutting dry. And some paper posted in the thread seemed to suggest it doesn't have much benefit for rooting anyway.

But just trying it out for fun... Rooting easily and fast without any rooting agents or other tricks is a key criterion in selecting a mother plant for me anyway. less trouble down the line. Well in theory anyway, haven't kept that many moms around. Much prefer seeds but hey with fem-only lines or even worse fem/hermie lines, what are you gonna do.. Well could spray with silver I suppose.
I will hopefully have some fems we can swap. Copy shiva cat genétics in the making. Meech piss, meech peach and so on, in your headshop of trust hahaha

goingrey

I've done it to myself once. Was supposed to just trim them, but for some reason the same guard setting that leaves a normal buzz cut on the head made them disappear entirely, oops. They grow back in no time though.

shiva82

I've done it to myself once. Was supposed to just trim them, but for some reason the same guard setting that leaves a normal buzz cut on the head made them disappear entirely, oops. They grow back in no time though.
i never forget taking two friends on holiday to spain when i was around 25 . they both hated each other . both sound people, but totally different . my fault for not thinking it through.... one friend was determined to shave off the others eyebrows .
one evening , the victim went to bed early and was fast asleep, and the other friend lit a match , sneaked in his room with a glass of water , a new razor and some shaving foam. as he got in there and up close. he laid out two perfect lines of foam on each eyebrow and took each eyebrow off clean , without waking him...

the next day i woke up hungover to screaming and shouting ,,,, he packed up his clothes and left for barcalona haha. i tried to convince him to stay , but it was what it was ...

we next seen him at the airport , where he was wearing sunglasses to hide the loss of eyebrows , and he was ignoring us both , which was a bit harsh but i let it slide. i kind of understood why he was annoyed....

as we were lined up at departures handing in the passports, the check out lady requested he take his sunglasses off , remove them completely , and as he did they all burst out laughing .... which made it worse

either way it was quite amusing , but i was annoyed at my mate for doing it and i felt guilty for introducing them both lol

part of growing up . character building i suppose