What's new

Shiva Grows

Cloneman

Veteran
Sad news I just read...

MC Conrad, acclaimed drum’n’bass vocalist, dies aged 52​

Rapper and singer was acclaimed for partnership with producer LTJ Bukem, and went on to become a producer and label head in his own right

MC Conrad, the vocalist who helped broaden and deepen the scope for jungle and drum’n’bass during the 1990s and beyond, has died aged 52. The news was confirmed by his agency Clinic Talent, who paid tribute saying: “One of the most recognisable and best-loved voices in D&B, he leaves behind him an unmatched legacy.”

No cause of death has been given for the artist, born Conrad Thompson, who was celebrated for his dexterity on the mic, his singing ability, and affinity with the jazzier end of the genre’s spectrum including in collaborations with producers such as LTJ Bukem and PFM

shiva82

i was chatting with an indian friend again. farmer back home in india. half a million he sold 5 acres for..... i asked is that in rupees? sadly not , in uk sterling ... i can get a free holiday any year and get involved in the mango plantation if i ever wanted to . which is maybe a dream come true in a way . crazy how far networking can get you . i'm an introvert most the time, quite impulsive though , so i manage to get into great situations when i remain calm and get out in the world mixing more .

that is a sure fire destination for the future .

shiva82

@goingrey the chem x lemon clones have both rooted. north facing windowsill . now they need light , they get potted up now , and placed under the lights . they will need hardening a touch so go low level lighting to begin with .

9 days. raw . no rooting gel or powder

i only need one, and i will take one to the farm to veg away

and if the pheno is no good , they all get killed .

Attachments

• IMG_1515.JPG
    IMG_1515.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1517.JPG
    IMG_1517.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 16

goingrey

@goingrey the chem x lemon clones have both rooted. north facing windowsill . now they need light , they get potted up now , and placed under the lights . they will need hardening a touch so go low level lighting to begin with .

9 days. raw . no rooting gel or powder

i only need one, and i will take one to the farm to veg away

and if the pheno is no good , they all get killed .
Nice!

Yesterday I took two cuts of a CBDenergy. Dipped one in honey based on a thread here and one not. The dipped one had died during the night! Pile of biomass lying down with the stem folded into like 1cm pieces. Never seen anything quite like it. And the non-dipped one is just fine.

Today I'm repeating the test with two CBDrelax cuttings. These were super hollow like a straw, wonder if they'll root at all.

They are on a south-facing window but on the eastern edge and don't get a lot of direct light, in Seramis..

shiva82

Nice!

Yesterday I took two cuts of a CBDenergy. Dipped one in honey based on a thread here and one not. The dipped one had died during the night! Pile of biomass lying down with the stem folded into like 1cm pieces. Never seen anything quite like it. And the non-dipped one is just fine.

Today I'm repeating the test with two CBDrelax cuttings. These were super hollow like a straw, wonder if they'll root at all.

They are on a south-facing window but on the eastern edge and don't get a lot of direct light, in Seramis..
south facing is best but using the shade only. i do not have that luxury