What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

In better news, the windowsill season is officially open!

g.jpg

Aged OG Kush vaped at low temperatures tastes amazing btw, like hash.

shiva82

i have a packet of paradise seeds for outside to go into the selection mix . my ex girlfriend still has many seeds of mine at her place that she has not had time to return yet . i will be popping some of those leb hybrids once she gets round to dropping them off . i will be keeping my favourite plants and killing many off on route . then battle of the selected plants , cloning each one . all males i will grow separate together myself and keep my favourites to use as a 'who's your daddy 'blend to pollinate winning clones .

Attachments

• IMG_1443.JPG
    IMG_1443.JPG
    983.8 KB · Views: 16

Cloneman

Veteran
i have a packet of paradise seeds for outside to go into the selection mix . my ex girlfriend still has many seeds of mine at her place that she has not had time to return yet . i will be popping some of those leb hybrids once she gets round to dropping them off . i will be keeping my favourite plants and killing many off on route . then battle of the selected plants , cloning each one . all males i will grow separate together myself and keep my favourites to use as a 'who's your daddy 'blend to pollinate winning clones .
Sounds like a plan, I remember having a pack of who’s your daddy from 20 years ago