What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Real Gem! ✌️

what kind of weed do you enjoy mitsu? positive vibes? jungle boogie?
Yeah more clear positiv sativa stuff i want to grow, ACE got the stuff imho. Or some nice old relaxing indicas, most of the hybridized stuff today is too foggy and stony. Don't puff that much these days anyway...

The Jungle Boogie strain i made is ok for the evening, not the active type. Smell is pretty unique like chemical lemon though. ^^

shiva82

Real Gem! ✌️

Yeah more clear positiv sativa stuff i want to grow, ACE got the stuff imho. Or some nice old relaxing indicas, most of the hybridized stuff today is too foggy and stony. Don't puff that much these days anyway...

The Jungle Boogie strain i made is ok for the evening, not the active type. Smell is pretty unique like chemical lemon though. ^^
chemical lemon sounds tasty ,

yeah , i tend to agree with you in regards type of highs . i have cut down my intake too

heavy and foggy with ganjover is no use to me , makes me unproductive and i don't earn as much money as a consequence

strain_hunter

My tolerance is also too high. Sleeping through the night still works quite well, but falling asleep better with a larger amount no longer works.

I haven't built up a tolerance to White Widow over the years. I have a medicinal strain in the next grow that is supposed to be suitable for high tolerance. Yesterday I saw that it's a White Widow x Blueberry hybrid. The Sensi Star is also in germination.

strain_hunter

Or from another point of view after realizing the boundless conciousness:

“We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When we understand this, we see that we are nothing. And being nothing, we are everything. That is all.” — Kalu Rinpoche

Latest posts

Latest posts