What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm germinating some mimosa x c99 that i made a while ago, just to test them out at some point , i have some frozen c99 pollen from that male left over . i did not store the seeds well though so germ rates are not great .

goingrey

Strange encounter at the skate park today. Some old guy who couldn't really skate on a cruiser board wearing a Cookies t-shirt stroke up a conversation. I was like is this dude some kind of undercover cop, been pretty loud and proud with the sour at the park.. Anyway, no bust went down.

shiva82

Strange encounter at the skate park today. Some old guy who couldn't really skate on a cruiser board wearing a Cookies t-shirt stroke up a conversation. I was like is this dude some kind of undercover cop, been pretty loud and proud with the sour at the park.. Anyway, no bust went down.
you should of asked him to take a hit and watch if he inhales or not . if not . 187

shiva82

maybe he was attracted to you ? in a non gay way , or possibly not

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Classic Hardcore New York Sh!t? :rasta:

that sounds an interesting cross ? is it any good ? real c99 and oaxacan? which seed company ? any pictures?
The cross is from buddy Jay-Jay. C99 is from Brothers Grimm and Oaxacan Gold from Cryptic Labs.

Pics a few days before i harvest them... 😊
20231127_095150-01.jpeg
20231125_143934-01.jpeg
20231128_142140-01.jpeg
20231128_142444-01.jpeg

Sure is super compact potent weed but turns out it is not my type of high, maybe just too high thc or something... :dunno:

shiva82

Classic Hardcore New York Sh!t? :rasta:

The cross is from buddy Jay-Jay. C99 is from Brothers Grimm and Oaxacan Gold from Cryptic Labs.

Pics a few days before i harvest them... 😊

Sure is super compact potent weed but turns out it is not my type of high, maybe just too high thc or something... :dunno:

what kind of weed do you enjoy mitsu? positive vibes? jungle boogie?