What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

smoking some space monkey this evening . it is almost like smoking unpressed hash . big plumes of hash smoke as the joint burns

Attachments

• IMG_2295.JPG
    IMG_2295.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 20

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
since ive returned from my short but pleasant work break i didnt really feel like smoking. those couple of days were enough to interrupt my daily habit routine.
if i remember correctly, last friday was my first doobie in about a month, wedding cake and lots of cbd flower after work, had me enjoying music so much i never felt like skipping tracks, just like back in the day as a teen. and had a lovely walk home all the way from work.
its never as enjoyable during the workday. no matter what type i smoke.
i always end up spending too much time at work when i smoke and not get done enough.

i'd love to get back to a point in life where its ok again to come home after a long day, have a shower and dinner and a small doob on the couch before bed.
but i'm not unhappy with the way it is now.

shiva82

since ive returned from my short but pleasant work break i didnt really feel like smoking. those couple of days were enough to interrupt my daily habit routine.
if i remember correctly, last friday was my first doobie in about a month, wedding cake and lots of cbd flower after work, had me enjoying music so much i never felt like skipping tracks, just like back in the day as a teen. and had a lovely walk home all the way from work.
its never as enjoyable during the workday. no matter what type i smoke.
i always end up spending too much time at work when i smoke and not get done enough.

i'd love to get back to a point in life where its ok again to come home after a long day, have a shower and dinner and a small doob on the couch before bed.
but i'm not unhappy with the way it is now.
how about a small bong instead ?

i hear you brother. i will be cutting down massively next week for production purposes

it would be great to win the lottery and cancel all work obligations and smoke as much as we like

Latest posts

Latest posts