What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

goingrey

Uptown Sass (Piff S2 x Sawa) is pretty vigorous. Not just hitting the light, even the scrubber well above it. :D

us.jpg

Rgd

Veteran
harvested cbh s1 x ohz..fat colas ..not incense

good weed

the ohz does make it a bit more relaxing than I want..but did increase the resin

I still like uptown purps ..love the high..just wish I could coax out more resin..so I could love the high more

ps

uptown purps will finish well in the north country

pps..anyone have a report on Blockwork Haze?

EExtinct

imho bandaid haze is not the same high

potent..lots of resin..I culled it
Okay interesting. I dont have a lot of experience with hazes but i wanted to grow some so i sourced those cuts. I have a 50 pack of Todd Mccormicks haze maybe i'll go through those and see if can find something sweet

EExtinct

What do you like about it?
Honestly everything but the flower time, lol. Its potent, clear high, smell of buds before and after burning. Just straight piff. Not the craziest taste to me but it does taste good. Super vigorous. The yield 100 percent makes up for the flower time. I still need my OG and Triangle kush but i have really been enjoying the bandaid the last four months smoking it most of the day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts