What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

me too. not had time. the older we get the quicker my eyebrows , nasal and ear hairs grow too . as we age further our ears get bigger and our dicks shrink. lots to look forward to

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The radio station I listen to is run by Olivet Nazarene University. My good friend growing up went to a nazarene church.

Just be careful before you make an oath. If you make an oath to the Lord, better keep it or else may end up getting a life lesson of chastening.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pull out the nose hairs, and pluck some of the unruley eyebrows. I have to trim the left eyebrow and I have to keep pulling 1 black hair that keeps emerging. Its a sign from the Lord. :smoke:

shiva82

I pull out the nose hairs, and pluck some of the unruley eyebrows. I have to trim the left eyebrow and I have to keep pulling 1 black hair that keeps emerging. Its a sign from the Lord. :smoke:
i would pull my brain out if i tried that method pipe... i use electric device for nose and ears. and use a 9 blade with over eyebrows. 2 minutes, no pain or brain loss

shiva82

iranian barbers for a scissor cut and shave now and then. he always asks at the end with a cheeky smile' anything else?' i think , leave it out mate, that's enough lol

shiva82

some of the ideas ,,, join the amish , open a traditional english run family chip shop in pakistan , become a sadhu in india

goingrey

If you want to be a fishmonger you can fill the void left by your last good local chippy going down the money laundromat route :D They might have some good charas in Pakistan though

shiva82

If you want to be a fishmonger you can fill the void left by your last good local chippy going down the money laundromat route :D They might have some good charas in Pakistan though
if you can't beat them join them ... listening to a windrush immigrant today. worked his way up in free capitalist society . indian restaurants, textiles and such. started as a cabbie...

reverse it ... traditional english chippy . all halal obviously, will be popular and i would have little competition in pakistan

shiva82

boxing at the cross fit gym tomorrow. love some of them gals. not the ones on anavar. the bonnie ones are lovely

GreenestBasterd

A small graveyard and a beater running I have 3 newer ms 201t going right now .they are the same just different enough that you can't swap parts. I still got an old 020 t going just for kicks
Wicked!!
I’ve managed to keep two going and built a third with all OEM parts.
The undisputed pinnacle of climbing saws ever made!

I’ve a couple 201’s but not the biggest fan. Shame it took them so long to smooth them out after the first batch.
I think they’re onto 201 “TC” now, so third or fourth attempt. The boys at Ripsaws seems to wake them up considerably but bloody expensive!

I’ll occasionally bring out the 009 for a giggle

I found an old fella on eBay who lives below Perth, isolated as anything and he has a hoard of parts no longer available or really hard to find.

Thankfully nobody’s paying the shipping for overseas orders so it’s a nice constant supply of parts when needed. Even picked up an OEM piston and cylinder and old 064 bits.

“Outbushman” is his eBay store if you’re ever stuck for parts. We gotta keep these old beauties purring…

shiva82

Wicked!!
I’ve managed to keep two going and built a third with all OEM parts.
The undisputed pinnacle of climbing saws ever made!

I’ve a couple 201’s but not the biggest fan. Shame it took them so long to smooth them out after the first batch.
I think they’re onto 201 “TC” now, so third or fourth attempt. The boys at Ripsaws seems to wake them up considerably but bloody expensive!

I’ll occasionally bring out the 009 for a giggle

I found an old fella on eBay who lives below Perth, isolated as anything and he has a hoard of parts no longer available or really hard to find.

Thankfully nobody’s paying the shipping for overseas orders so it’s a nice constant supply of parts when needed. Even picked up an OEM piston and cylinder and old 064 bits.

“Outbushman” is his eBay store if you’re ever stuck for parts. We gotta keep these old beauties purring…
i have no idea what you just said . sounds dope though