What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would love to have some good CBD to smoke. I use CBD before bed and it really helps. Would be nice to have some of the benefits of a terpene-rich CBD rather than this hemp oil extract.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was about to cut my hair, but considering what happened to Samson, maybe I should let it grow like a Nazarene. Classic examples of faith. His mom was told he was going to be great and save their people from the Philistines. She stayed pure during the pregnancy to help her son because he was to be a Nazarene from birth, taking oaths and a vow of purity, to be an God's.

Jesus takes us back to that oath of a Nazarene, the blessing of the Spirit, that power that comes from God, using us as an instrument for His perfect work in creation.

shiva82

I was about to cut my hair, but considering what happened to Samson, maybe I should let it grow like a Nazarene. Classic examples of faith. His mom was told he was going to be great and save their people from the Philistines. She stayed pure during the pregnancy to help her son because he was to be a Nazarene from birth, taking oaths and a vow of purity, to be an God's.

Jesus takes us back to that oath of a Nazarene, the blessing of the Spirit, that power that comes from God, using us as an instrument for His perfect work in creation.
i had no idea why i posted samson story . now i know

Latest posts

Latest posts