What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

See where we get the term Babylon. "'Ba-Ba' I don't understand what you're saying???? :smoke:

Genesis 10:8-9 Commentary by Pastor Chuck Smith:

"Nimrod means "rebel:. This text should be translated 'He was a mighty tyrant in the face of the Lord." Nimrod invented a false religious system later known as "mystery Bablyon." His mother, Semiramis, later was called " the queen of heaven" and was worshipped. She claimed Nimrod was born without a father. He was also known as Tammuz, while his mother was called Astarte. The word "Easter" actually derives from "Astarte." Satan's counterfit of God's work would begin with Nimrod.

Nimrod became known as a protector of the people because of his skills in hunting. But one day while hunting, as the story goes, a wild boar gored him. Supposedly he lay dead for three days in the woods, and after 3 days his life returned. The people began to celebrate his "resurrection" with colored eggs and holding great festivities in the spring time. Tradition says he was born December 25, and his devotees celebrated by giving gifts, having drunken orgies, and placing trees in their homes after decorating them with silver and gold. All this happened just a few generations after Noah.

Genesis 11:6-9 Commmentary by Pastor Chuck Smith:

"Babel" is an omonapoetic word, created because of its sound. In essence they said "I don't understand what you're saying. Do you mean, 'ba-ba'? And so "babel" has come to mean confusion or lack of understanding.

Man's attempt at religion--the effort to build the tower (of Babel)--ended in failure. Why? Because all religions emphasize the works you must do in order to touch God.

There's no work that you can ever do to bring you in touch with God. The only way to touch God is simply casting yourself upon His grace, believing that God has done the work for you though His Son Jesus Christ, "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us" (Titus 3"5). "By grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest anyone should boast" (Eph. 2 8-9).

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
full

See where we get the term Babylon. "'Ba-Ba' I don't understand what you're saying???? :smoke:

Genesis 10:8-9 Commentary by Pastor Chuck Smith:

"Nimrod means "rebel:. This text should be translated 'He was a mighty tyrant in the face of the Lord." Nimrod invented a false religious system later known as "mystery Bablyon." His mother, Semiramis, later was called " the queen of heaven" and was worshipped. She claimed Nimrod was born without a father. He was also known as Tammuz, while his mother was called Astarte. The word "Easter" actually derives from "Astarte." Satan's counterfit of God's work would begin with Nimrod.

Nimrod became known as a protector of the people because of his skills in hunting. But one day while hunting, as the story goes, a wild boar gored him. Supposedly he lay dead for three days in the woods, and after 3 days his life returned. The people began to celebrate his "resurrection" with colored eggs and holding great festivities in the spring time. Tradition says he was born December 25, and his devotees celebrated by giving gifts, having drunken orgies, and placing trees in their homes after decorating them with silver and gold. All this happened just a few generations after Noah.

Genesis 11:6-9 Commmentary by Pastor Chuck Smith:

"Babel" is an omonapoetic word, created because of its sound. In essence they said "I don't understand what you're saying. Do you mean, 'ba-ba'? And so "babel" has come to mean confusion or lack of understanding.

Man's attempt at religion--the effort to build the tower (of Babel)--ended in failure. Why? Because all religions emphasize the works you must do in order to touch God.

There's no work that you can ever do to bring you in touch with God. The only way to touch God is simply casting yourself upon His grace, believing that God has done the work for you though His Son Jesus Christ, "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us" (Titus 3"5). "By grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest anyone should boast" (Eph. 2 8-9).

holy shit man

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
interesting how the word for easter changes from place to place.
the italians call it pasqua
greeks say ˈpasxa
both come from hebrew pésach

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

"For people who choose to grow marijuana, the bill would prescribe civil penalties for amounts harvested beyond the one-ounce personal possession limit: $1,000 for each plant “with foliation which exceeds a personal use quantity of cannabis” and $3.50 for each gram that has been detached from a plant and exceeds the personal use amount."

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christians took over the traditions of all the false religions so that society would be blessed by God instead of cursed.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Astarte is part of the root of the word "easter" according to Pastor Chuck Smith. Not sure what language.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting. Will have to look into the history of Easter. Easter is in my Bible Dictionary, but Christmas is not. Easter, it says, is the first Christian Holiday established around 700AD I think it said.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They want to hide the true words and true meanings it seems, but maybe its just a way of taking over ungodly traditions.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
pésach the origin of pasqua wich is used for easter on the other hand is taken from the jews. a celebration of the time when the jews fled from egypt.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't sign into the system for at least 5-10 years. Stay under the radar!

Personally I think this whole ordeal will take 20 years for it to settle out. This will be just in time for the implementation of World Economic Forum agenda for a World Government and New World Order to become established by 2050. The year 2030 is a year the WEF goals are set for, with full implementation and centralized World Government power accomplishing their agenda by 2050.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
would be cool to go with my wife and daughter to a canna convention and i'd wear a shirt with resinous male on it, my wife would have one with big buds written on it and the kid just plain F1

shiva82

if jesus is real. i follow his message . i try not to sin. not sinning is impossible for anyone, but to knowingly sin , is a sin . haha. today,pmany people are programmed to believe sin does not exist and all actions are natural... well this is not the case. we evolved way beyond that primitive way of living.

sin is also subjective , but the basic 10 commandments stand the test of time i would say .

nobody is perfect , we all make mistakes and we all sin . trying our best to not sin, to improve , and to help others is the way of jesus