What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I though I'd finished then the app told me there were actually 1100 so 55 more days to go. It's been good exploring a different album each day for the past few years
taking 'variety is the spice of life ' to a high level timbo. impressive movement from one to another

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

By God's Spirit, the events in the Holy Bible occurred as a way for God to teach us. Lets listen in for grace and truth of God.

Celebrating Christmas with family later today. God is blessing us with the weather, the dense fog should lift in the afternoon, becoming sunny and near 60 F! Will be good for some games of basketball and hanging on the porch letting the dogs run. The Father and I are One through the love of Jesus Christ. :smoke:

Psalm 50 NKJV

God the Righteous Judge​

A Psalm of Asaph.​

50 The Mighty One, God the Lord,
Has spoken and called the earth
From the rising of the sun to its going down.
2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God will shine forth.
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silent;
A fire shall devour before Him,
And it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.

4 He shall call to the heavens from above,
And to the earth, that He may judge His people:
5 “Gather My saints together to Me,
Those who have [a]made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.”
6 Let the heavens declare His righteousness,
For God Himself is Judge. Selah

7 “Hear, O My people, and I will speak,
O Israel, and I will testify against you;
I am God, your God!
8 I will not [b]rebuke you for your sacrifices
Or your burnt offerings,
Which are continually before Me.
9 I will not take a bull from your house,
Nor goats out of your folds.
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine,
And the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know all the birds of the mountains,
And the wild beasts of the field are Mine.

12 “If I were hungry, I would not tell you;
For the world is Mine, and all its fullness.
13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls,
Or drink the blood of goats?
14 Offer to God thanksgiving,
And pay your vows to the Most High.
15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”

16 But to the wicked God says:
“What right have you to declare My statutes,
Or take My covenant in your mouth,
17 Seeing you hate instruction
And cast My words behind you?
18 When you saw a thief, you consented[c] with him,
And have been a partaker with adulterers.
19 You give your mouth to evil,
And your tongue frames deceit.
20 You sit and speak against your brother;
You slander your own mother’s son.
21 These things you have done, and I kept silent;
You thought that I was altogether like you;
But I will rebuke you,
And set them in order before your eyes.

22 “Now consider this, you who forget God,
Lest I tear you in pieces,
And there be none to deliver:
23 Whoever offers praise glorifies Me;
And to him who orders his conduct aright
I will show the salvation of God.”

Psalm 51 NKJV

A Prayer of Repentance​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David when Nathan the prophet went to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.​

51 Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindness;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
Blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight—
That You may be found just [a]when You speak,
And blameless when You judge.

5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me hear joy and gladness,
That the bones You have broken may rejoice.
9 Hide Your face from my sins,
And blot out all my iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners shall be converted to You.

14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
The God of my salvation,
And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.
15 O Lord, open my lips,
And my mouth shall show forth Your praise.
16 For You do not desire sacrifice, or else I would give it;
You do not delight in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit,
A broken and a contrite heart—
These, O God, You will not despise.

18 Do good in Your good pleasure to Zion;
Build the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then You shall be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness,
With burnt offering and whole burnt offering;
Then they shall offer bulls on Your altar.

Psalm 52 NKJV

The End of the Wicked and the Peace of the Godly​

To the Chief Musician. A [a]Contemplation of David when Doeg the Edomite went and told Saul, and said to him, “David has gone to the house of Ahimelech.”​

52 Why do you boast in evil, O mighty man?
The goodness of God endures continually.
2 Your tongue devises destruction,
Like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
3 You love evil more than good,
Lying rather than speaking righteousness. Selah
4 You love all devouring words,
You deceitful tongue.

5 God shall likewise destroy you forever;
He shall take you away, and pluck you out of your dwelling place,
And uproot you from the land of the living. Selah
6 The righteous also shall see and fear,
And shall laugh at him, saying,
7 “Here is the man who did not make God his strength,
But trusted in the abundance of his riches,
And strengthened himself in his [b]wickedness.”

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God;
I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever.
9 I will praise You forever,
Because You have done it;
And in the presence of Your saints
I will wait on Your name, for it [c]is good.

John 2 NKJV

Water Turned to Wine​

2 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.”

4 Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.”

5 His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.

6 Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece. 7 Jesus said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” And they filled them up to the brim. 8 And He said to them, “Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast.” And they took it. 9 When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom. 10 And he said to him, “Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!”

11 This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and [a]manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him.

12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He, His mother, His brothers, and His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.

Jesus Cleanses the Temple​

13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers [b]doing business. 15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables. 16 And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!” 17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house [c]has eaten Me up.”

18 So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?”

19 Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”

21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this [d]to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.

The Discerner of Hearts​

23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did. 24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men, 25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friends used to listen to a lot of different types of music. In the art community, people would trade music all the time. He would spend a lot of time at music shops sampling CDs on headphones.

We'd listen to it hanging out in between jam sessions. Are you musical, Shiva? Do you play any instruments or just do vocals?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happily swap some sun for that good old English Christmas gloom!
If you’ve never had a hot Christmas, it’s definitely strange.
I went to Florida on vacation during Christmas as a kid. It wasn't the same in the tropics, prefer the dormant cold of the north.

My cats seem to stay around really well. Sparkie doesn't go much further than the neighbors from what I can tell because he comes back right away.

6 am , wake and bake . possibly return to bed shortly haha
Thats how you do it. I was telling Willy to do that. He has been getting up in the afternoon when he has days he feels bad. His schedule is flipped. Get up early and take a nap if you need to. Enjoying some Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush. Really dense so some of it got a touch of mold you have to watch for, but its a well rounded kush indica. Good for relaxing.
i'm literally peter pan living the boys dream haha
Its great as an adult, being able to run your schedule and do whatever you want. You belong to God now. A little too quiet though. Need to find a good match to help life run more smooth. Be content though in what God has given. Seek the kingdom of God first, and he'll add all these things.
i believe bob marley was a modern day prophet .

if you are ever in trouble while tripping hard ... play bob marleys music. it always makes an intense trip easier to handle , and from out of control to comforting .
I love Bob Marley, brought the gospel to the masses. Preaching truth, he was certainly a prophet, as are all of us who have a humble heart and seek God's face. I sometimes wonder if he was targeted with some sort of poison because of his popularity and message.

shiva82

My friends used to listen to a lot of different types of music. In the art community, people would trade music all the time. He would spend a lot of time at music shops sampling CDs on headphones.

We'd listen to it hanging out in between jam sessions. Are you musical, Shiva? Do you play any instruments or just do vocals?
i'm artistic , and a deep thinker . shite musician. i love music though, as therapy. the beat, the rythm

shiva82

i have a good face for being a radio dj

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had been thinking about ya, wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear things are well. Good to have priorities straight, take some time to be you. Made up some good gift packs for the family. Its time to evacuate the chocolate from halloween before I eat it all. :smoke:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I had been thinking about ya, wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear things are well. Good to have priorities straight, take some time to be you. Made up some good gift packs for the family. Its time to evacuate the chocolate from halloween before I eat it all. :smoke:
Don't worry about the chocolate in my area, I got that prettty well covered I think. Hope you and your dogs are doing well too. Spending so much time with family and friends lately, but animal company I appreciate the most. Have a nice one pipebro