What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the cheese ibl is starting to fade. i lowered the light 2 inch to increase pressure a touch and straight tap water with a touch of biobizz ph up to get it around 8 ph. i don't like lowering the light at this stage, usually i go the opposite way , but it was never that close anyway.

goingrey

interesting. i'm yet to see it grown indoors . are you going to stagger your flowering , reducing in increments ? kind of matching outdoors? or are you going wham bam into the 12 hr region from veg?
Straight to 12/12. Might do longer veg days instead of the usual 18 hours though, maybe even 24.

goingrey

I do like the idea of staggering though and have done it in the past. It would also add a little bit of heat a little longer. I will consider it some more.

shiva82

I do like the idea of staggering though and have done it in the past. It would also add a little bit of heat a little longer. I will consider it some more.
just to limit stress that can cause intersex with these outdoor heirlooms. it might be perfectly fine. depends how the seeds were produced

Latest posts

Latest posts