What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sensi Seeds NL

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It's ridiculous that Sensi won't mail to the US. Legal states. Medical states. You suck Sensi. Ben Dronkers is like 80 now?
73 or 74 by now, but although several States legalized, still under federal law it was illegal and Nevil was hunted for this by the DEA back in the days. The Dutch government won't help either with your business legal issues, so you're on your own.

Reactions: OSS

Budget Buds

They arrived 20 minutes ago.....

I'm going to start a journal here and fully document my experience with Sensi Seeds, It's pretty exciting because I haven't bothered to do a journal on any forums in 10 years
Sensi NL 8 26 2024 (4) - Copy.jpg
Sensi NL 8 26 2024 (2) - Copy.jpg

Budget Buds

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
he who seeks will find, I don't want to bother with you who are scrambling for 30 dollars to sell a package of your special seeds... I am a bigger beast with much bigger appetites. I'm not going down your mouse holes.
What are you talking about?

kro-magnon

Veteran
Be careful he is not well in his head I have him on ignore as well but he keeps stalking my posts.
Good luck with the Sensi NL,if you don’t find what you want, give a try at CSI Humboldt, he’s very serious about the genetics he sells and only work with legit plants.
Bodhi seeds made a few different NL as well but it was years ago so I can’t tell if they are still available

kaneboy

Veteran
sadly sensi only lives thru its name and past great strains,what threads you can find these days 99% of the time they are negative reports,sensi will always be one of those companies that everyone loves from growing great plants in the old days,i would be going with Csi for northern lights ,go listen to all the podcasts he talks a lot about it

Budget Buds

sadly sensi only lives thru its name and past great strains,what threads you can find these days 99% of the time they are negative reports,sensi will always be one of those companies that everyone loves from growing great plants in the old days,i would be going with Csi for northern lights ,go listen to all the podcasts he talks a lot about it
You need to take everything and everyones experiences with a grain of salt, external variables are great and everyones room is different, That being said I have csi humbolts info saved and am eyeing their bubble gum for here in the future, I hear they give good freebies too, not that i make orders based on that

kro-magnon

Veteran
You need to take everything and everyones experiences with a grain of salt, external variables are great and everyones room is different, That being said I have csi humbolts info saved and am eyeing their bubble gum for here in the future, I hear they give good freebies too, not that i make orders based on that
The different Sensi Seeds packs I had were grown in the same environment, but I’ve seen a decline in quality from the same name on the packs with a few years gap. The older seeds were all better. For a few years Dronkers focused his energy on the hemp industry and the cannabis side was more or less abandoned between 2000 and 2010’s. Recently they try to revitalize the seeds business with new crosses and I think that’s where you can have the better results, the older lines are living through their old glory and are not the gems they have been, sadly.
Thanks for documenting your grow of Northern Light here