What's new

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

Waziristan hashplant
Starting to burst with vegitive growth. Been getting decent rain , haven't had to water this week
20240629_195257.jpg
20240629_195250.jpg
20240629_195243.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Assuming your hand watering ?or by wand? I’d be nervous with a garbage bags myself because there going to be fragile. don’t know what your areas like for storms and it’s early in the season ..those root-balls are going to have to fill out for stability..?

MrKushman247

Assuming your hand watering ?or by wand? I’d be nervous with a garbage bags myself because there going to be fragile. don’t know what your areas like for storms and it’s early in the season ..those root-balls are going to have to fill out for stability..?
They are far from fragile. These aren't your average store-bought garbage bags that thr animals rip open on garbage day lol
I ordered them online, they are industrial contractors bags 60 Gallons. The plastic is super thick you can't just easily poke a hole In them. Just as sturdy as a pot or smart pot. They are growing great so far. This aint the first time I've used em either.
Plus there is 50 gallons of soil in them. Dry they weigh alot. Fully soaked they weigh hundreds of pounds... they aint moving