What's new

What music are you listening to?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
My niece lives in Chicago. She got her PhD there in soil microbiology and her studies for her dissertation were at the Morrow plots.
that is so cool man
organics seem to be the thing! and a phd! she must haz all teh smertz!
while ive denounced science and all things scientific

i hope she makes all her dreams come true

HarleyJammer

Veteran
wtf my man! 14/hrs
thats bs and they know it and you know it and now i know it
we all know it!
f'n hell man, they made it seem all urgent then pushed you off to the side
next time bring a pizza and eat in the waiting room, drinks too! make it a party
f.them man
/sorry to get heated, but i just dont dig on people being treated so poorly by so called professionals

I went from the lowest rung to the Prince of Arabia Suite... no shit.. I'm in the most super badass hospital room I've ever seen... it's humungous..huge.. posh.. plush.. you can fit 75 people in here... another 20 in the bathroom.. look out the 40 foot wide window it looks like a mini Central Park..

Nurses station

20240702_045732.jpg

Bathroom
20240702_045758.jpg

Aaand..

20240702_045859.jpg

About time they recognize my authoritah!! 😀

Last edited:
I went from the lowest rung to the Prince of Arabia Suite... no shit.. I'm in the most super badass hospital room I've ever seen... it's humungous..huge.. posh.. plush.. you can fit 75 people in here... another 20 in the bathroom.. look out the 40 foot wide window it looks like a mini Central Park..

Nurses station

View attachment 19026363

Bathroom
View attachment 19026364

Aaand..

View attachment 19026365

About time they recognize my authoritah!! 😀
Wow! Nice!
Get well soon:)

mudballs

I almost put $10k in on a private plane. Then I thought about Randy and decided that I didn't need to risk my life flying in questionable aircraft.
True story...i worked in Riviera Beach,FL for a big tournament fishing company making the really big lures for offshore fishing, rigging rods and reels...anyway the 2 owners are millionaire brothers and decide to fly us all out to San Salvador for a fishing trip...we get to airport...get on plane, take off...and a screw falls in my friends lap from above his head somewhere...we're like "WTF?! We are gonna die!" Lol...scariest plane ride of my life lol