What's new

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

20240926_074819.jpg

MrKushman247

Here's a cross I made a few years ago. Just running it now. This pheno turned out crazy. Nice n chunky, Purple, tons of resin and reeks like straight gas.
Frosted Fruitcake x Baby Yoda
And yes I managed to get a few cuts of this rooted. Can't wait to try it out
20240926_074513.jpg
20240926_074535.jpg

leetdood

Hello @MrKushman247

I skimmed and saw you did work with Baby Yoda. Hope your manual pollination of pink kush pollen went well by the way.

I wanted to ask

Have you seen or grown Khalifa mints? I cannot recall offhand the explanation my friend gave (he dropped off the radar unfortunately :( I hope he is ok)

But seedfinder etc list baby Yoda and Khalifa mints as Khalifa kush x the menthol. I felt like the cut I hold is nice, but doesn't smoke as great as a classic og kush. Is yours more potent and/or more og leaning? Should I try and run it better?

Amazing pics and best of luck in your grow journey.

MrKushman247

Outdoor is going ham too. When I say I'm busy it ain't no joke. Here is the Waziristan Hashplant. Started to get a tiny amount of rot. Took her down. Was essentially done, didn't wanna risk a full meltdown with the crappy weather coming. All being turned into fresh frozen. Smells crazy this plant...I fucked up tho and lost the cut. Got lots of seeds tho from the reproduction tho.
20240925_170640.jpg
20240925_170527.jpg

MrKushman247

Hello @MrKushman247

I skimmed and saw you did work with Baby Yoda. Hope your manual pollination of pink kush pollen went well by the way.

I wanted to ask

Have you seen or grown Khalifa mints? I cannot recall offhand the explanation my friend gave (he dropped off the radar unfortunately :( I hope he is ok)

But seedfinder etc list baby Yoda and Khalifa mints as Khalifa kush x the menthol. I felt like the cut I hold is nice, but doesn't smoke as great as a classic og kush. Is yours more potent and/or more og leaning? Should I try and run it better?

Amazing pics and best of luck in your grow journey.
I thought Khalifa mints and baby yoda were the same thing? We grew the shit out of it for a few rounds...amazing yeilder. Potent herb. Wasn't a fan of the smell to be honest. I did make s1's and hybrids of it... was a pretty easy grower. Fat buds ..tons and tons of resin. If it had a better smell I'd still have it. I chucked it after I made seeds with it

leetdood

I thought Khalifa mints and baby yoda were the same thing? We grew the shit out of it for a few rounds...amazing yeilder. Potent herb. Wasn't a fan of the smell to be honest. I did make s1's and hybrids of it... was a pretty easy grower. Fat buds ..tons and tons of resin. If it had a better smell I'd still have it. I chucked it after I made seeds with it
That's what I am unsure about, haha. I have the headwater cut is what I understand. Heres some pics I found online, if that helps. The samples I had weren't this good but I found it flavorful and tasty. I was just also smoking some Tahoe and Giesel that @PCC had grown earlier during that time period and that blew Khalifa mints away with potency. Smoke about an eighth a day so if it isn't top tier potency it kind of doesn't hit me that hard. Gonna flower it out soon and will post pictures if you're interested, but I found other flavorful and robust cuts to be more enjoyable and potent, like sherb/AnB/strawberry Gary.

I made seeds with mine too but a guy in BC wanted it so i cant toss it yet, sigh.

khalifa-mints-headwater-cannabis-1-3-23-v0-pwpyk1cfbhba1.jpg
bbdeh1vbgmc91.jpg

MrKushman247

That's what I am unsure about, haha. I have the headwater cut is what I understand. Heres some pics I found online, if that helps. The samples I had weren't this good but I found it flavorful and tasty. I was just also smoking some Tahoe and Giesel that @PCC had grown earlier during that time period and that blew Khalifa mints away with potency. Smoke about an eighth a day so if it isn't top tier potency it kind of doesn't hit me that hard. Gonna flower it out soon and will post pictures if you're interested, but I found other flavorful and robust cuts to be more enjoyable and potent, like sherb/AnB/strawberry Gary.

I made seeds with mine too but a guy in BC wanted it so i cant toss it yet, sigh.

View attachment 19075025 View attachment 19075026
Yeah its all the same cut going around. Huge buds... we cycle thru alot of different clones just for variety But only a few stick around. I smoke alot of kush for the most part tho

leetdood

I try and cycle thru a lot too but it's all for personal. So it's to my personal headstash or breeding standards that a plant has to hold up to.

I did hit it with motorbreath 15 x (motorbreath x wedding crasher) and I would say that probably has amazing production qualities with all the insane bag appeal and frost and how the Khalifa mints went straight purple.

But I'm looking for hybrids or clones like the ones I named, that have production qualities but also hold up to my smoke test. If that makes sense.

Part of my personal journey is I want to find and create the best smoking strains, while giving facilities and tent growers and so forth consideration, but not allowing them to compromise the quality of medicine or selection.

I love your pictures. That Waziristan Hashplant has those nice swollen frost covered bracts I like. Love it when they're bright green even.

Latest posts

Latest posts