What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Just started to read the first and last few pages of your thread and I will have to check the rest out too. Absolutely impressive work you are doing both on the grow part and seed making. That dos I dos X original haze looks 👌 and I look forward to seeing some more X original haze reading through the rest of the thread. The more indica type hybrids, with lots of color I've seen so far are also looking very yummy. Skipping to the current page and seeing your outdoor grow with lots of different types has got me dreaming. You don't shit around!

MrKushman247

Just started to read the first and last few pages of your thread and I will have to check the rest out too. Absolutely impressive work you are doing both on the grow part and seed making. That dos I dos X original haze looks 👌 and I look forward to seeing some more X original haze reading through the rest of the thread. The more indica type hybrids, with lots of color I've seen so far are also looking very yummy. Skipping to the current page and seeing your outdoor grow with lots of different types has got me dreaming. You don't shit around!
Thanks I appreciate the support, thanks for taking the time to read all this, I know it's quite long but I try hard to keep it interesting. Just showing what 2 guys who love growing weed can do out here.
I've actually made quite a bit of original haze hybrids , I just haven't got to them yet lol.
Here is another sativa dominate hybrid I made that i just tested out .
Dosidos22#2 x Burmese Border . This stuff gets me high as fuck. Quite enjoyable. Flowered for 15-16 weeks if I remember correctly
20240624_160742.jpg
20240624_160756.jpg

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Thanks I appreciate the support, thanks for taking the time to read all this, I know it's quite long but I try hard to keep it interesting. Just showing what 2 guys who love growing weed can do out here.
I've actually made quite a bit of original haze hybrids , I just haven't got to them yet lol.
Here is another sativa dominate hybrid I made that i just tested out .
Dosidos22#2 x Burmese Border . This stuff gets me high as fuck. Quite enjoyable. Flowered for 15-16 weeks if I remember correctly
View attachment 19031350 View attachment 19031351
My pleasure, I always loved smoking and growing myself and it was easy to notice that you are also like that. Skill and mindset of the grower are some very important factors when it comes to quality IMHO and I am happy to read that you understand that very much. I can't find anything I really like smoking around here except when I grew it myself. Even when I grow clones of the same stuff it's just not the same.

For me a good diversity of strains from indica to sativa is what makes a good collection of mothers.

Your Dosidos22#2 x Burmese Border looks like a great smoke reminding me of some good times.

I had some la nina and some y griega mothers years ago but never had anything like that after moving countries. Those long flowering sativa types are not something a grower would grow if they are only interested in the financial side.

Soon I will start to build out my collection of mothers again and a thread like this just makes me smile.

I figured I'd share what I am smoking now, some purple in it but not too much.
20240705_130556.jpg

MrKushman247

On the seed making front the Pink Kush reversal is going down. Just flipped the receiver plants into flowering. The pink kush plants I sprayed down with sts have fully reversed...now just wait an see how much pollen I get 🤞 .
Will post a list when I get back home.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran

MrKushman247

The glue bubba looks awesome, Katsu is one of my favorite cultivars of all time. The gassy note in the glue reminded me of the katsu when I ran it, so I can see how that would make a good cross. Your gardens looking lush and ready to produce some dank this season. I'm tuned in.
Appreciate it man. The glue bubba is actually some pretty powerful smoke. Tons of resin..got a few outside its doing great.

MrKushman247

Will get pics of the reversed pinks tonight and a list of everything getting hit up. Gonna be some crazy combos made right here

Latest posts

Latest posts