What's new

Say What?! Kona G.

Wrecked

She sure is pretty capt jack... Is she almost done now? Looks like she will some real tasty smoke.... PeAcE

BigClunke

looks great as usual. I can't believe what you can get done with little lights. I have a cool 400w and that dosen't seem like enough. Hope this one lasts you longer than the sour creek (i think that's what it was, right?).

G

man o man capt looking good my friend looking good.after you ahrvets your going to be wishing your in hawaii

G

after you ahrvets your going to be wishing your in hawaii

o u have no idea...sinful fumes man, bloody sinful

trimmin bullshit off now ill post a pic once dry

lets just say.......i got impatient:smile:

G

wrecked clunke and swerve thx for comin by and for the kind words of encouragement

means a lot

thx again

Scay Beez

Looking good. Its nice to see some good hawaiian strains finally making rounds. I just got a hawaiian x purple kush (70 day flower) and a few other surprises from mendicino that I'm real excited to try.

- sbz

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey CJ how ya doin - good I hope.

Scay Beez - have you tried the Medicino Hashplant? I got a taste of it the other week, it looked pretty nice but I was so high I dont remember the effects.

G

LOL

LOL

M.-- nice report bro:bat:
anythin with mendo in it sounds fun:canabis:
i need definitely get up with you, bud...been too long

whats funny is i came into this thread thinkin nobody had responded
and ill be fucked theres 2 replies here now...haha im smokin a bowlio of it right now.

bee--yeah man the Hawaiians are top notch in my book.
nothin beats island-grown tho...but until then, we'll have to settle, yes?

when done right, the stuph is top shelf.
altho does best for ya after a long cure, high is trippy/soaring even without the cure tho,zero grass taste, and overall smell is light. taste is light, and reminded me of a really sweet clean (just showered, perfect) pussy:D i dont know how else to describe it:D

took em down 2+wks early (no smoke) but when finished the flavor and smell will grow much more complex, id imagine

the plants were mistreated for sure,
but all-in-all its a great strain once you've caught her groove...
i just manhandled the girls b/c i wanted to know their ins and outs, who is who, what herms, what doesnt, etc etc etc so i stressed em to the max, and yielded what i wanted to. experience with her. now i know to breed with specimen#1:wink:

and i hope the last few seeds show me some maleness! :)chin: ralphs got these goin too)
anybody heard from that cat?
he's not answerin PM's but thats not unlike him hehe
i just hope HE is ok, i could care less about the plants, ya know
lol im serious phucker get back to me im worried sick like an old jewish yenta :biglaugh:

you guys take care and enjoy life ill get back here with a dried nug pic if i dont smoke the rest of it b4 my camera batt. charges:bat:
no worries big M., i have yer single glandular trichome taste tester right here in the empty jar in front of me-its all i can spare, but SHIT IS IT KILLER !:D
j/k i remembered ;)

take care, gentlemen
cj:bongsmi:

G

CaptainJack said:
and i hope the last few seeds show me some maleness! :)chin: ralphs got these goin too)
anybody heard from that cat?
he's not answerin PM's but thats not unlike him hehe
i just hope HE is ok, i could care less about the plants, ya know
lol im serious phucker get back to me im worried sick like an old jewish yenta :biglaugh:

Dats whut i was wondering too :badday:
haven't seen Ralphie since i been back.. Not here or on the insta messangers..
Oh well hope he is good..

On topic

nice frosty buds there Captin' ..Can i have em? :woohoo:

- Baddy

G

why, yes, yes you can:canabis:i got a nice STALKED trichome right here on my loupe with your name on it
:biglaugh: j/k next run ill save a phat plant for ya:wink:
soggysog next time hehehe

cams chargin, but heres a quick dry (heat) from last week i found on the card
5538KG_quickdry_4ridd.JPG

enjoy

ciao

G

looks like a frostbomb dude

hats off
danks, humble hippie
i couldnt have done it without the aid of my state-of-the-art bud booster:kos:
5538schultz_salts.JPG

fuck pk13/14 i got the good stuff:nanana:

hey whats the score with shooting powder i cant find any info on it and i know yall use it so fill a nigga in
thanks

Wrecked

nice looking bud cj.. sure is frosty and i love hawiian herb myself got the gg with the kona in it and another nice pure hawiian mom i will bloom next run.... ist still doesnt come out as good as the outdoor i smoked off the island but close enough for me...
Have never heard of that schuultz bloom booster... is it organic yeah fuck pk13-14 dropped that shit yrs ago and now i really like floricious bloom enhancer but always willing to try something else on a few plants to see if its better...
So how would you desribe the smell and flavor of your kona? PeAcE :wave: :joint:

KingRalph

did someone call for a pizza? sorry bout the scarcity capt, been deadly busy tryina get a new place setup so i can have somethin ta show off! hope that gold is doin ya good man, looks better than the haze pics ya post, smoke better? pass the potency test? ;) i'll get some pics o the young golds soon, waitin till i can show em to ya with a real cam. well hopin all's good in the hood, catch up with ya later man, keep those thumbs golden green :)

G

on the shooting powder...

it works...but i use it earlier than they tell you to

1 sachet per 25 gallons or 100L ....flush flush flush!!

G

ill stick to the KISS plan
thx tho, good info even tho that link is down
ill wiki it, and post a thread as zero info here

thx for checkin in ralph, see ya soon

wrecked the schultz is from depot and its 7 bucks a jug 10-52-10 use it 2wks-on flush well

G

the last nug :(
5538kona_gold_last_of_it.JPG

no budz for 4/20 :(
o well, it was good while it lasted...i have zero self-control..:biglaugh:

thx for participating in the thread, everyone
it's been a fun ride!:canabis:thanks for taking it with me 8)

keep yer eyes peeled for more Kona G. in the coming months, folks.....:smoke:

be well

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts