Say What?! Kona G.

G

Ralph, thanks so much, you fixed it B) - here's some 39ish day pics -

Ralph, thanks so much, you fixed it B) - here's some 39ish day pics -

5538KG1leftKG2right-med.JPG

5538retrogold-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

high....forgot one....KG#1 39ish days and lookin 'ok'... still hurtin tho....

high....forgot one....KG#1 39ish days and lookin 'ok'... still hurtin tho....

5538kgnumba1day39-med.JPG

G

1 more - KG #2 Popcorn , 39ish days

1 more - KG #2 Popcorn , 39ish days

5538kgpopcornfeb16.JPG

G

...i need to stop listening to the stoners in chat:crazy:

i asked someone if they could calculate days since the flip for me b/c i was friggin high and lazy :tongue:

they came up with 39 days...ummm...hehe
i just looked at the calendar and february 17th makes 43 days 12/12 for these....

thanks for looking :)

G

since theres so much action here i thought id drop another pic....

since theres so much action here i thought id drop another pic....

5538GoldenLuxuryKG43Day.JPG

KingRalph

hot damn capt, i'm stunned! the green twist tie one is lookin a bit denser than the other, which is winnin in the dank/aroma n trichs departments? :) sweet ass lookin kona buds man :canabis: been worth the wait hehehe they've got a long way ta go but oh so fine, keep it up capt, catch ya later man :joint:

G

Ralph said:
hot damn capt, i'm stunned! the green twist tie one is lookin a bit denser than the other, which is winnin in the dank/aroma n trichs departments? :) sweet ass lookin kona buds man been worth the wait hehehe they've got a long way ta go but oh so fine, keep it up capt, catch ya later man

hey bud,

going to label the pics in the thread from now on so you know which is which.
if ya look in the gallery anything labeled "KG1" "Kona1" "Konagold1" "kgNumba1" are all specimen #1, everything without a number suffix is given #2 :) check there if yer wonderin on the last set of shots:canabis:
yeah, that 1 cola is a bit denser, but its also closer to the light .. the buds develop best a bit further from the light than that cola is..thats the head so it may look a bit more brolic, beefy, developed, mature, whatever.... ill move the light up a couple links after sour creek comes out and youll see most the buds will catch up..

need that new rig, brother, :D
any good news?

the #1 is the dense yielding powerhouse and the #2 is the stanky ho with all the bag appeal to match...also a great yield here, cant wait to scrog this girl..maybe next round i will:canabis:

#1 is not in good health, so trichs are not developing as normal and it shows...also smell isnt apparent on #1 'less ya fondle her junk:kissass:

once trimmed up tho, rest assured, #1 is going to look wild too..
very rich trich coating on both but #1 is further from the light so the inner calyxs are literally dripping...
too bad its sick because if it was in prime conditions/health it would be the nicest yielding/growing plant ive ever worked with, save for the flower time.

#2 is nice, and comprises most of the photography you see in this thread.
it's the stinkiest of the lot, and is fading from fruit-stripe-gum, not too sure what to expect after next feeding but seems to be leaning towards spicy, hazier undertones.

#2 is also somewhat mite resistant.. as long as there are other plant to feed on, bugs and mites will leave your #2 pheno alone.. #1 is mite-meat:badday:

if yer curious about anything else just lmk :) i can cut again beginning of the month prolly, i havent even xplanted the moms yet :?

nice2see ya, stay safe over there

m.steelers said:
Yo I need to smoke some of that shit. What is the high like CJ? You need to save me a nugget brah.

1st indoor run, od ripest ive tasted her was 60 days, not done by any means, but the high was all in the head, should be a stellar high indo. :)
the 60 day smoked like haze, taste is bomb. taste really is amazing and i really hope the indoor tastes like the premie outdoor did...or better :)
it will:D
a sample? hey uh, your udub is my wallpaper..tiled :p
:biglaugh: of course you are going to taste some:D
LOL j/k bro, u kno...just say the words, always :x T.C.T.... biotch... :biglaugh:

be well, the both a yas

Last edited:
G

just wanted to add...

just wanted to add...

the KG1, has a spicy, earthier, less fruity odor than the KG2...

:chin:curious, the Overtones of KG1 are Spicey Ghani-ish (if you can understand that description) with the fruity-strip-gum undertones,
while KG2 is the exact opposite, has that same candy stank, but it's the main smell to strike you, with the hints of unknown spices underlying..
KG1 casts more astringent hints than KG2 as well:chin:should be interesting to see what comes of this, so far it's nothing but decadence,for the sinus..

here's the KG2 a bit closer...
5538kg43day_pif.JPG

and another shot, this is a small cluster on the main stalk..
shown in a previous post too, but this is a bit wider of a shot for yas..
5538kg43dayum-med.JPG

:canabis:
thanks for lookin, and be well

Last edited:
G

that looks really cool

do you have any full plant photos man? i want to see the structure of that girl.

G

more 44 day picties.. ill have new ones as things progress...

more 44 day picties.. ill have new ones as things progress...

553844_KonaGold1-med.JPG

553844dayGoldenShowers-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

-click to enlarge-

-click to enlarge-

just a trippy KG trich shot:canabis:46Day

Last edited:
G

couple lowers @ 50 days.. just 3 weeks ta go :)

couple lowers @ 50 days.. just 3 weeks ta go :)

5538KGOLD_2_50DAY.JPG

5538KG2_DAY50_LOW-med.JPG

Last edited: