What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

San Diego's Finest Cuts

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
im tryn to get that sssdh::::shire pheno. smoekd up the deisel version wit ogorganic in vegas,,, that is good shit>>>but that shire is wher its at....

S

Shan Diego

BHT, I'm gonna think aloud here for a sec...so, OGOrganics supplies NNCC, and you smoked the 'Diesel' pheno with him - so, that's prolly the one I got? You're telling me there is something better? That would be off the charts!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey everyone,
I have found the Blackberry Kush really benefits from a soil grow ( vs hydro ) when it comes to taste. I had a 6" BBK girl I put into a pot and placed outside in a protected spot. It finished @ about 16" and what I've sampled uncured from it tastes better than the cured hydro I did. :rasta:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
Shan Diego said:
BHT, I'm gonna think aloud here for a sec...so, OGOrganics supplies NNCC, and you smoked the 'Diesel' pheno with him - so, that's prolly the one I got? You're telling me there is something better? That would be off the charts!

yeh,,,the ssh pheno of sssdh is calld shire:::havent grown it,, only smoked it

very tasty shit>>>talk wit dr.longbottom::he knows much more bout her than i

OsWiZzLe

Has anyone grown out APE's Berrijuana b4???? that shit yields like a fucken Monster...easily a 2lbs+ per light strain....I'll let u guys know how it smokes in a few days...i found that this strain and APE's Super Silver Haze the cream of the crop for yield...u guys should try his Purple MK Ultra...nice yield...beautiful colors...and bug resistent! I'll give a smoke report on that soon...

I've also just recently aquired alot of Elite Genetics new gear....as soon as those are good to go....APE will be given all those cuts all well :joint:

Go Chargers

Dragor

Damn there's some fine genetics being discussed here fellas...
SSSDH is one I always wanted to get around to - Diesel pheno sounds badass!
Blackberry is one of my all-time favs, and I agree with ya GT about the organic vs hydro, I just smoked some organic Blackberry last night and the taste was fully blackberry and sativa type high, vs dense hydro Blackberry from coop a couple months ago super harsh and taste was barely discernable...
Here's a group shot of mine, just put under flower cycle three days ago...
back left Chemist, back right White, front three MoeMists

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
yo pleeeez don make me flower out GTs blackberyy and put all you organic hippes in yer place,,,,i got way to much other shit on my plate :nono:

Dragor

haha sure sure bigherb ;) organics for me is so much easier and comes out such silky smooth smoke I just can't pick any other way to do it... started growing that way and its stuck with me ever since, of course improvising with each run, yet I do believe hydro can be done with quality in mind over quantity and produce equal to organic quality ;)
can't wait to see this white take off -

- it had zero smell prior to the switch, and now its the most smelliest one; the chemist is a true beast screaming "move out da way" to everything in sight.. bigups to ya bigherbs for the rep and muchas respectas por todos, ciao

Last edited:
S

slackerbri

Wow this thread is going off, who hasnt chimed in real recently?

Os,

I grew out the BerryJuana from APE before, I had good results with that as well as his Sensi-Star and my favorite, Schrom. Suprisingly the most yield I got from anything was that Chem-Mystery cut, those things went fucking wild. I know there are pics somewhere around here, I'll find them.

OnePunch,

The botanical brothers buckets work awesome, I've found the trick is to start in smaller ones with less nutes and more root stimulant like Rhizotonic and then once the roots are more well established I transplant into larger ones with a shitload of nutes in the soil already and are fed a diluted canna bio-flores and bio-boost mix, light on the flores heavy on the boost.

BHT and GT,
I grew out BBK once before and was super super happy with the results. It finished fast and dense grown organically in soil with a shitload of Canna Bio Boost.

J

JeffSpicoli

Id be stoked to see your Chem Mystery shots Slackerbri. I was just about to flip mine and wanted to get an impression of what maybe to expect.
How did you like the finished product? Did she have much of a chem/sour/diesel/kush smell/flav

addictedtoglass

betsy

betsy

just joined because i couldn't hold out any longer... i gotta say even though i live here, sd has the best chronic out of any place any where.. .... keep it up :rasta: go bolts!!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

slackerbri

Spicoli,

I am working on getting the good pics off another computer right now but here are some in early flower, sorry some of the pics are taken with a Blackberry phone. She dosent look like much of a yielder but the latter pics will show otherwise, soon to come.

In the mean time Schrom wanted to say hi.

I miss Bullrider, I'm about to put this bitch on a milk carton if I dont find her again soon.....

Have a good night all

Last edited:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Slacker-
Nice BBK! Now that I've tasted it soil grown, I have renewed interest ( I considered it a keeper even having only tasted it done hydro). And like you said...doesn't look like much of a yielder but everything that came off mine was rock hard dense so yield actually was ok.

Peace & Stayin Off Milk Cartons

Last edited:
S

slackerbri

My Lab

My Lab

Hey everyone, I started a new thread about some of my setup. Please check it out and comment if you like, I am open to any and all advice.

Slacker's Lab

Last edited:

8bitNES

Wow, I chimed in this thread back near the beginning... what have you guys been talking about? Hehe, well I guess there's no shortage of growers in SD.

8bit

S

slackerbri

I could have sworn there were some more posts on this thread a few minutes ago....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread has been rockin!! great pics everyone. lets keep it goin too. no sweat JJ, we will keep it down. shouldnt be a problem if someone mentions that a cut is "medically available through the right channels" should it? that point would be made for a reason, then they could go to the medical thread for more info. as far as the occasional tool that wanders in here blatantly asking for cuts, we try to slap them down quickly, err, i mean, respectfully point out the TOU to them! lol Im sure everyone here wants to keep the good karma going on the thread.

----HTC SKUNK almost done. smells glorious!!!!

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
subrob said:
gayders.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Picture081.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts