What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

J

JeffSpicoli

Hey Greyskull you sure that cut is GDP, cause not to sound like an ass or anything but that pic doesnt look ANYTHING like grandaddy purps... No matter what the conditions, she just dont foxtail like that.

On another note, that bubba is lookin excellent! how much longer you gonna let her go?

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

Aloha sub & spicoli!

You have no idea how long I have been waiting for someone else to notice to say something to confirm my suspicions... :joint: THANK YOU!

The source I got her from told me they had Lavender, Purple Kush, and GDP... I picked the GDP and the Purple Kush out (they were the best looking clones). I always though of GDP as being indica dominant with low low stretch. I'd never seen GDP bud with foxtails in any bag I'd ever seen. As I flowered it the first time I called the source and said "are you sure your GPD is GDP?"... they responded "yes". It does get a purple hue to it...

SO I HAVE A GOOD QUESTION: WHAT THE HELL IS IT?
Thoughts or opinons are totally welcome. I am at a loss....

The Purple Kush turned out pretty good and I believe is really Purple Kush (see below). Not in my garden now but is a phone call away...

Thanks again for the heads up fellas. I thought I was going crazy....

J

JeffSpicoli

That GDP of yours looks like Swerve Purple Kush, or the Garberville Purple Kush.
The purple kush you had actually looks like a real kush, i dont think many people even have the real kushy purplekush... Im not totally knowledgable on PK, but i think some people on here might trip to see the pics of the purple kush you got Greyskull.

But ya i would be willing to put money on your GDP not being the GDP that we all know

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
with the fox tails, it reminds me of some sort of Sativa X maybe Indica mix. More sativa.

And the PK looks like PK to me from the old SR71. Either way. Dank!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
skull, the only plant i have ever seen foxtail like that was schrom. i dont think that is schrom, but it go along exactly with what scf said^^^. youve seen my GDP in person, and it dont look anything like it. i dont know what it is, but i hope its as killer as everything else of yours that ive smoked!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Not saying it's what you have but-
I've seen Purple Queen ( and it's parent Chronic) foxtail like that.

Peace

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

Here are some pics of ograskals grow of the garberville purple kush
Looks very similar IMO

file.php
file.php

for some reason these pics wont show up in the post

G

Greyskull

holy shikies spilcoli I think that really nails it.
Just looks nothing like a kush though...a t least not the kushes I'm used to seeing.

BTW folks, just thought I'd let you know its day 57 and the plants are still up. I emptied the rez and will be giving them the chop tomorrow - day 58! That's like a world record for me!

G

Greyskull

JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES...

JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES...

MTF day 57

^^I think she could really go another week but she's gotta come down^^

BUBBA KUSH day 57

^^I think its safe to say I can GROW this bitch^^

stay classy San Diego

edit: camera battery dies while taking pics of the ?garberville purple kush? and didn't capture anything worth sharing.... maybe tomorrow before the chop

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
San Diego, you guys got some great looking pot. I'd love to try some of that!

G

guest5703

Still want bubba :( Greyskull your bubba is too dank...just tooo dank with those purple colors and that frost level....Ohh man :bashhead:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I am almost embarrassed to post these pics of my Chinese Yunnan Indica. One of these days I will buy a camera and learn how to use it. The first 2 are my 6 ladies and the last two are seeded with a Sheberghan(Afghan) and a L.U.I.

These are at 4 weeks in flower.

bbing

MTF looks epic GS!

GT, i know some strains seem predisposed to foxtailing but I also have seen it happen w/ excessive N in flower and from heat. I keep trying to establish if foxtailing in any way diminishes yeild or potency??? The dreaded "Claw" :muahaha:

Pops, looks like a Panda might come clambering down that bambusa forest. Awsome. How about "Yunnandica Sheberghanjii" ????? :rasta:

Little trick i use to take photo's w/ sodium on: I hold a "visor" in one hand above the camera (usually a rubbermaid lid) to cover the light above and use a soft flash. Works pretty good for macro and tighter shots w/o cycling HID's.

OGorganic

Veteran
GS: I would have to agree with Jeff,your GDP looks like the Garbage ville Purple Kush. I think you would like the real GDP much better.

Dragor

Real nice to see all the new pics guys, been MIA with work, not a minute to relax...
Greyskull - congrats on yet another primo harvest dude! You seem to have Bubba very well dialed in now, heavy and resinous just how we like it! Lemme know when your down for a session ;) and I concur that your GDP looks spot-on to Garberville PK
Pops - thanks for posting some pics of your landraces, they're definitely tall and very sativa in structure, nice huge healthy leaves and giant calyxes on em :) they smell unique?
caligreen - goodness gracious buddy that's a healthy amount of medication right there :) spread the love and spread the cure, Jah bless your (& friend's) hard work!
BiG H3rB - I liked that lyrical exposure of your thoughts, feelin' your rage & anger with the closed-minded society we have today - put it back up if you want :)
I'll put up some pics as soon as I take a toke :bongsmi:... getting mighty close to harvest time here

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
They told me I would never make it, I would never achieve it
Reality is nurishment, but people don't believe it
I guess its hard to stomach the truth like a bellemic
its a dirty game and nobody is willing to clean it
But this is for the paraplegics, people dreamin' of runnin'
ladies married to men who dont please 'em, dreamin' of comin'
urbanly murderous like David Berkowitz when I'm gunnin'
Some cowards on the internet didn't think I would sell
scared to talk shit in person, cuz they stuck in a shell
and couldn't understand the pain of being stuck in a cell
Hell is not a place you go, if you not a christian
it's the failure of your lifes greatest ambition
It's a bad decision to blindly follow any religion
I don't see the difference in between the raw and the wrong
Soldiers emptyin' the clips at little kids and they moms
I'm just like a desperate motherfucker strapped to a bomb
Humanitys gone, smoked up inna gravity bong
by a democrat republican Cheech and Chong
I'm not controversial, I'm just speakin' the facts
Put your hands in the air like you got the heat to your back
and shake your body like a baby born addicted to crack
And since life is a gamble like the crap tables at Vegas
I freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages....

Latest posts

Latest posts