G

guest5703

Today...

Today...

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
---nata- neeeeext! ha...so what ya got in there?

Hola. So that one is 16 StarDawg, 9 Apoth Chem & 9 Sour Diesels.
I had been eyin that tent for a while and finally made the plunge. Its the secret jardin.
It has 4k in it with all the bells and whistles THEN i got the 4' x 8' (Grow Lab) with 2k and 12 Platinum og, 9 Aliendawg and 2 LVPK.

Most importantly, no more sleeping in the same room as a grow tent. With zero exaggeration i can say that i have had some sort of tent with live plants in it, in my bedroom, constantly for 8 years. Sayonara!

Thanks GT and Zen on that Cal-Mag. I am going to try another brand as well.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indeed indeed was a great post to behold!
the peoples champion!

S

Shan Diego

Valley99's @42days :)

picture.php

Nice, fella. I particularly like this one. It looks like she's in full glory and really startin to crank out some serious growth. Maybe a bit slower to develop compared to the other two, but I bet she's nowhere near done growin out!

Happy Holiday, everybody!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Happy 4/20 All!
Here's my contribution for the day. It's probably not a keeper pheno but it's showing come nice color.
Purple Jade Day 61
picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Very very nice! So stoked to see some pics of the valley 99! Great job MP! The first pic looks valley dominant IMO.

GT!!!!! Purple Jade!!! I cant imagine how good that smells! Such a killer combo, how much longer you gonna let it go?

OHGEE - ahh the victorville... My friend who the valley cut comes from, he received the victorville at the same time.. Eventually it got lost/mixed up with the valley.. But the couple harvest he had with her were some serious dank! Hard to remember since its been probably 5 years since ive smoked any.. But i remember it being super Pine.
Anywaze, hadnt ever heard anyone ever mention the victorville og, until KRD talked about it... I was super stoked to hear it was still around, and other people had it.
Post them pics!!!

Speaking of pics... I got a nice catalog of all the different kinds of dank i got the pleasure of burning on my vacation.. Ill have to make a thread with them all

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
GT!!!!! Purple Jade!!! I cant imagine how good that smells! Such a killer combo, how much longer you gonna let it go?

I'm going to take tops off at day 70 and finish with a secondary harvest at day 77. My goal is to find phenos that among other good traits can have their tops taken @ day 63 with a secondary harvest at day 70. I'm adding a week to this time around since they were from seed.

The smells are intense. I haven't even begun to try to describe each pheno in my own mind...just intense danky stanky

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mp-great shots man! whenever anyone picks up any of the projects ive done i am always nervous til i see someone rock them! feeling really good bout that project now...thank you!:tiphat:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey i have some chemd/c99 and socalmaster/c99 almost 5 weeks in... the buds are starting to look picture-able
they are the survivors form the burning darkness stupid shit i went thru so as a whole they look like fucking hell, but the tops - where the buds are.... those look pretty good.

the chemd/c99 smell pretty fruity not much D garlic funk at all
the scmk/c99 smell very VERY much like the scmk momma.....

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat: You know it, Bro. They are super easy plants to grow...3 girls from 5 beans, all 3 look like they'll get ya flared...Those ChemDxHP's look fuckin funky, those at SBay? Be good.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i quoted myself from sdfs below...hey greyskull...do your chem99s show any resemblance to the photos ive been calling cashplant?

-so, it looks like the cashplant may not be cashplant...shit, i should have copied this so i dont have to type it all again.... fuckit...as stated before, the hashplant crosses sent in to the boo were done by a former member here, voodoo,,,using my hashplant male...at his place, so they are all good and properly marked....cashplant and valleyhashplant were lil side projects i did at my place where i was making the cindy project beans...i hit a couple branches i had selected w some left over hp from voo...i then realized i should have hit the chem d and the valley i had in there for personal smoke...so i accidentally rubbed some chem branches and v branches up against the hp polly'd branches...like 4 days in a row...felt pretty sure they were what i intended as the only chem or valley branches that had seed were the ones i had targeted...will not know for sure until bro flowers out some of his chem99 beans he has in veg...but that smell, that taste , and that look, that crazy fuckin headspinning buzz cindy can give you now seems like a supercrazyfuckin headspinning buzz...so lets see? sensi hashplant genetics? or thERev genetics? what would make chem d crazy like that? we shall see...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw that today....
whats funny is last night when i was in there checking things out I looked at them and thought "they kinda look like the cashplant pics a little bit" how trippy is that?

I thought it couldve been the volcano bag (smoketrees - youre the man dude! got that things running perfect now im all balloons all the time hahaha might have tell our friend its not for sale now sorry hahaha) but maybe theres really a resemblance i saw in the plants.

did your "cashplant" have any foul odor while vegging?

chemoboi

I'm trying a misting cloner for the first time, so this isn't really a "finest cut" but I thought you guys might like the pix. Burkle to the top and Killa Kush to the bottom. Had to chop the moms and these are the best cuttings.

This is what they looked like on April 7th with no roots:

7apr11-1.jpg

And this is what they looked like a couple days ago:

21apr11-3.jpg

21apr11-4.jpg

21apr11-5.jpg

Bottom line, I won't clone any other way unless I end up with a virus or something that shuts this thing down, I put five gallons of clean water in there with Clonex and plugged it in. That's it.

Misting cloners ftmfw.

Status
Not open for further replies.