What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Looks fantastic! Just to be clear, 27 weeks of flower!!??? Or from seed/clone!? Thats a long while. Well done! Hows she smoke!?

27 weeks of flower. Seed grown.

Purple Haze is a hybrid of mexican, thai, south indian and colombian genetics. The purple side is primarily the colombian influence. Its a pleasant high with no real ceiling which is minorly alert but remarkably dreamy / relaxed for something with so much sativa in it. Phenos range from sandalwood and incense to blackberry brandy. This one is blackberry with sandalwood notes and flavor.

Pictures of my coronavirus productivity. My two flowering cabinets and one veg cabinet are all air cooled now.

picture.php

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
27 weeks of flower. Seed grown.

Purple Haze is a hybrid of mexican, thai, south indian and colombian genetics. The purple side is primarily the colombian influence. Its a pleasant high with no real ceiling which is minorly alert but remarkably dreamy / relaxed for something with so much sativa in it. Phenos range from sandalwood and incense to blackberry brandy. This one is blackberry with sandalwood notes and flavor.

Pictures of my coronavirus productivity. My two flowering cabinets and one veg cabinet are all air cooled now.

View Image

View Image

That is extraordinary patience my friend. Looks like a wonderful reward! Enjoy it!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I am still using 4 to 1 15 Watt 2700 k and 5000 k 1500 lumen per bulb on outdoor patio strings.. 60 watts per plant

Chemon 91

picture.php

picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Gave treeoligy genetics clones of Chemon 91...

In my area anything outside sometimes disapears so havent run her outdoors.

7 gallon pots... 3weeks vedge...

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's prob teenagers walking the fence line for plants. We had that problem until we caught them. Its usually the same people every year. Most kids cant grow at home so they go looking to steal ours.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
What’s the scoop on this chemon 91????

I wanna know about anything that has lichem in it. Especially the 91!!!!!

Over 7 years of working swerves Chem 91 sk VA reversed male
With over 40 clone only cuts from San Diego to nor cal.
I've been sorting...but the Chemon 91 is 3 generation Chem 91 sk VA x lemon OG...4 pheno 've running this year..

Here's pheno.. 1 then pheno.. 3...

Seeds?... thousands of seeds. :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tardigrade

Sad News, we have lost an OG

Sad News, we have lost an OG

picture.php

It is my unfortunate duty to inform you of the passing of one of San Diego's Finest. Our friend Justin, aka Natagonnaworrie, passed this week.

Nata was an early social organizer for our group and hosted gatherings at his house where many of us got to know each other better. Those were the earlier days when we mostly resided in the shadows, but he brought us all together to share our common love of our plant. If not for the early gatherings hosted by Subrob and Nata, our group would not have grown to be what it is.

I don't know exactly what happened, Justin had just moved back to San Diego a couple weeks ago after quarantining with his parent in Florida for the last six months. We are all assuming that this was an overdose situation. Technically, Justin had died at least 4 times in the last few years - that I know of. Each time, he was in public, so he was discovered and resuscitated. This time, it seems that he was home alone. Again, this is not based on an autopsy, but having witnessed his repeated cycles of rehab/relapse, it is most likely.

I don't think there is going to be a memorial here in San Diego, his family is on the east coast. If there is, I will let you all know. In the meantime, I suggest we all burn one in his memory.

As I remember my troubled friend, I will always remember his caption as Natagonnaworry, which happens to be my favorite quote.

"If you love life, then do not waste time. For time is what life is made of."

Rest in Peace, brother.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very sad indeed. He was a good man. One of those that lifted the spirits around him. He will be missed. And remembered.

nickman

Veteran
Rip...!!!...

Sounds like a great dude... ... ...

It’s just too bad how life turns out for some of us...!!!...