What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

sdd420

Veteran
the moonrocks were mensa-mensa... it's ok... would i buy again, prob not..

as to the 80buck shit, again it ok, again would not prob buy again - i really wanted to see how good 700 an oz shit is (u have to add the tax on top of the 80) - if its better then the shit we get/grow, it's better by a red hair... and a thin hair...

Not all clubs are equal, you have to find the great ones especially for flower. The best flowers I’ve found was at Archive in Portland and bloom in Oakland

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Not all clubs are equal, you have to find the great ones especially for flower. The best flowers I’ve found was at Archive in Portland and bloom in Oakland

ain;t that the truth - unfort i'm only in san diego once a year- last year got a delivery from 'eaze.com' of 4-5 diff flower- it was all 'ok'.... this year a friend said urbn leaf is the place... same outcome ... all the shit is ok... ofcourse looking for better then ok... ,maybe next year../.

George

defintely not the popo. I dont even know why thats a concern anymore. ever been to kushstock? people openly selling everywhere at the fairgrounds in san bernardino.

Hope all the San Diego ICmag heads are enjoying their freedom in a beautiful city this weekend. Was anybody around last week or whenever when the Ganja Galaxy event got raided by the police in NP? Guess I got lucky cause I had planned on going down there and passed cause I was too stoned and lazy. Guess that's the end of unregulated cannabis farmers markets here in town?
Yup. Don’t know why it’s a concern at all....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, here we're are, 14-15 years after we started SDF. Crazy how much this community means to me. Some of my best friends have come from these SDF threads. Started this thread(s) to show off the cuts available from APE back then, it turned into family with 3 or 4 "generations" of growth.
Wouldn't be the same grower I am today without this section of the cannabis community.
I'm very proud of us. These threads chronicle a part of the modern grow scene in Dago. A big part. SDF members are responsible for significant chunk of what currently goes on, county wide, in this BIG ass county, and have expanded to influence scenes in other states.
I remember mods warning us about meeting in person, publicly. Bet a few of those warnings can still be found in first thread. We all understood the culture was changing, especially here in Cali, and we formed those in person friendships with little reservation. Now, I'm as close to some of these pricks as I am to people I grew up with, people I served with.
It's been going on long enough the world around us has changed. What started as meetings in my little townhouse to meetings in growtechs house, to having a going away party in a brewery where we are known as the pot guys and openly show our wares to each other and talk, as loudly as anyone else in the bar is talking, about what we love, with no fear of repercussions. Fukn crazy man.
Relocating to another state, as far as I'm concerned, does not change what Canna family I'm a part of. Nor does it change the fact that Tom Brady is an old man with no football future who fumbled the ball in 2002 and sucked off the NFL for a crooked ass championship stealing season.
So, I will be out of state, but I will be back. Go fuck yourself.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing but respect for you Subrob! Can't put into words all you've done and what it means. You've always been real and true to the cause. :respect:

dank.Frank

KRD

Yeah bro it’s going to be close to the same you have my number, pretty sure I’ll be talking to your grumpy ass after you move hahaha for a long time to come

Caligreen1

Dang I haven't been on these forums in years and when I pop in I see Subrob is moving? Bummer bro, I remember those parties ;)

Got a little grow going again, so I figured I'd stop by. Oh ya and Fuck Urbn Leaf, I worked for the greedy bastards and it was a shit show. All about money with them, trust. Saw them sell oz bags of fan leaf for $20, literally fan leaf no resin, not sugar leaf. Saw them also take lower shelf flower and pop a top shelf price on it after they got new jars and labels, like the jars and labels were worth an extra $20 bucks per eighth? When they tried to start selling clones, all of em died because no one would step up and take care of them...I offered and they just batted their eyes and let them die, serves em right.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Caliiiiii! Waddup man?
Ironic. Was talking about you yesterday. Bro from ob was showing me some sourdubb x guerrilla gold#2 pollen he still has. Loved that gg you grew back in the day!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
. Oh ya and Fuck Urbn Leaf, I worked for the greedy bastards and it was a shit show.

i only travel to san diego once a year- last year used eaze.com, and they delivered rite to the resort (what a great country)... this year a friend of a friend said gotta go to urbn leaf- best bud around - after buying '2' eights for 50 bucks, '1' eight for 85, a prerolled and some moon rock , their weed is not impressive at all... same for eaze... the weed was all 'ok' but i have ok all day long... i have to say i am not impressed with calie weed... at least what i have bought....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zach...next time you in Dago, just take the 1.5 hr drive to Long Beach and hit up the Circle

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Pure Purple Haze @ 27 week chop

picture.php

Pool table / 22oz for scale
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts