What's new

Sad news, I am high for my last time for 3 years

M

Marywanna

i havnt been anywhere really..no where near the business end of a dog thats for sure..
telling OP..or anyone else needing pee test info that reads this in the future to use dog piss and store it in there ass will land them in prison :noway:...but ya knew that hey?...preeeeeety thick thing to suggest....some may be real gullible....and desperate....ever been in this situation?

would work if there masquerading as a prize racing greyhound that just won a race in record times and is now under scrutiny i guess?.HH. =]-~
Fake urine and real animal urine can be found at any hunting store.Like nobody has ever brought in another sample to test............you are naive.What did you mean about prison? That I would purposely tell someone that so they go to jail? WOW. Thats pretty rank.Sure is good the world has you to patrol everybody,huh? Cuz you know it all..............

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Fake urine and real animal urine can be found at any hunting store.Like nobody has ever brought in another sample to test............you are naive.What did you mean about prison? That I would purposely tell someone that so they go to jail? WOW. Thats pretty rank.Sure is good the world has you to patrol everybody,huh? Cuz you know it all..............

you make NO sense... quit while your behind .HH. =]-~