What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:-('s noob grow.. dual 150 vertical cab

Well it seems to be growing fine so Im sure you could cut it off now. I wouldn't see it causing harm or anything. I have a buddy that swears to me about hempy buckets. He used GH 3 part hydro nutes and ending up with alil more than 4oz of a 150w HPS of sticky Silver Haze. He just had to water all the time but other than that he said it was great. Good luck with it bud. The growth is looking good.

Keep Growin & Stay Safe

mr.ganj

frosty lookin buds on that skunk#1. what seed company did u order from because i wanted to order some dank seeds but i live in the u.s and im kinda skeptical about it any suggstions?

:-(

frosty lookin buds on that skunk#1. what seed company did u order from because i wanted to order some dank seeds but i live in the u.s and im kinda skeptical about it any suggstions?
It's skunk#1 from sensi seeds, ordered from gypsy nirvana seed boutique.

Thanks !

Hey, it's a monday... so that means time for an update!

Let's start with News from the Bud Chambers. I have some naughty girls! They got pregnant and are bursting with seeds.

The only way I can think they were pollinated were:
1. Skunk x Haze male plant threw some pollen before the chop
2. One of my plants hermied
Number 1 seems as likely as number 2, as these are bag seeds we're dealing with here and probably some really bad genetics to go with it. The two seeded plants seem to have halted bud and thc production.. At least I'll get some seeds to go outdoors this year. :biggrin:

Next round will just be skunk clones, so I'm not too worried.

:smokeit:SS:smokeit:

Attachments

• CIMG0973.jpg
    CIMG0973.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 14
  • CIMG0972.jpg
    CIMG0972.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0970.jpg
    CIMG0970.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 21
  • CIMG0969.jpg
    CIMG0969.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 15

:witch:Update from the Veg Chamber:witch:
Let's try our hand at some Low Stress Training

Pics:
1. skunk mother plant is now BONDAGED MOMMY
2. skunk clone getting some hardcore training
3. reveg clone spittin out lots of new branches, do they call this super cropping?
4. more bondage

I developed a little deficiency in my mom and clones, used the complete guide to sick plants and determined it to possibly be a magnesium deficiency, and promptly fed with mollasses and epsom salt @ 1 teaspoon / Gallon
:watchplant:Enjoy the show!:watchplant:

Attachments

• CIMG0978.jpg
    CIMG0978.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG0975.jpg
    CIMG0975.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0979.jpg
    CIMG0979.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 17
    108.9 KB · Views: 33
I think that skunk looks dank as hell. How does she smell? I really like the photoshop :biggrin: its a great seller. I have a pack of Super Skunk seeds and seeing that really makes me want to sprout the whole pack. Im sure your excited as hell and can't wait for the full run with them huh. That way you can just get the either seeded or hermied bagseed outa the way. It looks great tho & Im sure will provide you plenty of great smoke. Well looking good bud, Im planning on doing some things around the garden tomorrow I'll try to post something up. Take care & looking forward to hempy run.

Keep Growin & Stay Safe.

Thanks CheeseBuds!

DrFrasierCrane: Hey thanks! The skunk is the show of the grow no doubt. I've been looking at alot of the "Elite" strains, and good number of them have Skunk#1 in their lineage. Goes to show you it's a classic! But honestly, I never thought it would look this dank. Good luck with your beans, let me know when pics of your garden are available.

SS:biggrin:

.....plucked one of the seedy bitches......

Attachments

• CIMG0981.jpg
    CIMG0981.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 16
  • CIMG0980.jpg
    CIMG0980.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 17

Another grow :-( .....?

Another grow, indeed!

The cab has been re-engineered, 2 flowering chambers with a 150w hps in each. I germed some seeds from my last go round.

Genetics are Skunk x (skunk x haze) - my last grow resulted in an accidental seeded crop, my single skunk x haze turned out to be male and pollinated the ladies. I saved all of the seeds that were in the skunk #1

The mother
attachment.php

The father
attachment.php

Running 12 plants now 1.5 wks into flower. I'll post up some pics later... should be a good one

sadsmiley

Whats up fellow micro growers. It's been a year or so, but I'm back. I have the same cab as before, but I had plenty of time to come up with a new design. I love learning from this website, and I hope my fellow microgrowers enjoy my new grow. Should be a good one.

Here's the new design for this cab. A squirrel cage fan on the very top sucking air out. Venting is with dark room louvers. 2 chambers for flower, 150w hps in each chamber, 18H x 16W x 17D and height adjustable. This cab is pretty simple, but is very effective. Temps stay around 70-75F.

About the grow. Using FFOF soil with earthworm castings. Will be feeding with organic teas depending on the stage of growth.

Genetics are Skunk x (haze x skunk). Seeds are from previous crop.

It's 12 days into flower, so far 7 out of 12 plants are showing female preflowers.

Keep em green folks!

Sadsmiley

Attachments

• CIMG1041.jpg
    CIMG1041.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 16
  • CIMG1040.jpg
    CIMG1040.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG1039.jpg
    CIMG1039.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 16
  • CIMG1038.jpg
    CIMG1038.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 15

GrowBox420

I like how you spilt the two cab's do you just go 12/12 from seed?
Ever have any height problems?
Do you have a carbon scrubber?

Looks really good in there what is up with this tea solution you are talking about.

I like how you spilt the two cab's do you just go 12/12 from seed?
Ever have any height problems?
Do you have a carbon scrubber?

Looks really good in there what is up with this tea solution you are talking about.

I vegged for about 2 weeks until they showed good root structure but they were in 8 oz party cups. I think it stunted their growth early on. They showed N deficiency so I repotted with fox farms ocean forest soil. Some of them are in 1 QT pots, and some in half gallon milk containers with the top cut off. 1 is in a little 20 oz coffee container. Next round I'll try to get some Air Pots.

Height problems aren't an issue because I can raise and lower the shelves. They are stretching big time right now and I've already adjusted the height once. The whole cabinet is about 6 ft tall, so that leaves 3ft per chamber.

No carbon scrubber right now, the cabinet is in the basement and noone goes down there, when they start stinkin the whole house up then I'll add a scrubber.

Update time!
17 Days 12/12

So far 11/12 are females... what are the chances? I have a feeling that last one will show pistils soon. Getting some buds too :)

I was going to concoct some organic teas, but after looking at the prices for bat shit, bird shit and kelp meal it's going to be easier to purchase some commercial organic fertilizers. Considering this is a small grow, and they only drink a half gallon of water per day.

Thanks for looking and COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!

Attachments

• CIMG1044.jpg
    CIMG1044.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 18
  • CIMG1045.jpg
    CIMG1045.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG1046.jpg
    CIMG1046.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 17

Hey Tilt, thx for the compliment, these cabs are always a work in progress. Thx to everyone for stoppin by. It's not like we can show off our hobby to everyone.

Took a trip into town and picked up some goodies! 60 bux later I have nutes.

growbox420 said:
What kind of ogranics nutes are you going to use?
:tiphat:

Attachments

• CIMG1047.jpg
    CIMG1047.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 19