What's new

Russtucky skunk love

cbotany

I haven't been that public with my growing lately and just wanted to share some girls I'm working on, Todds skunk one meets Hoku's russtucky in the kindest way possible to create this semi auto :) If i can get permitted I'd love to do a greenhouse of just her seeds, I've already back crossed some of her brothers to Todd's skunk one female, and shes also getting crossed up with a random universal donation male that was auto flowering in the greenhouse :)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I haven't been that public with my growing lately and just wanted to share some girls I'm working on, Todds skunk one meets Hoku's russtucky in the kindest way possible to create this semi auto :) If i can get permitted I'd love to do a greenhouse of just her seeds, I've already back crossed some of her brothers to Todd's skunk one female, and shes also getting crossed up with a random universal donation male that was auto flowering in the greenhouse :)
View attachment 18998994
Looking good friend. Interesting plant strain and you are doing a good job. I would like to see what she looks like in the end. Keep us posted

cbotany

Interesting hybrid this Russtucky, some kind of ditchweed F1?
Yeah, My friend crossed Russian landrace to kentucky landrace and it made the coolest little autoflower, it rarely for me gets over a foot but its one of my favorites to grow, really cool little strain.

cbotany

Looking good friend. Interesting plant strain and you are doing a good job. I would like to see what she looks like in the end. Keep us posted
Thanks bud! I've found the feral/wild f1's have some small buds but they seem to just have the kindest effects :) I have no idea how long she will flower for, but I'm planning on updating this periodically

cbotany

Where does one find these feral/wild f1's ? I want to breed some crosses with them.
I got my from a friend, hokuseeds, but american landraces are kinda hard to find unless you live in the area where they're wild and or are in education.

cbotany

I'm gonna update this, i just keep ending up tired from work and not posting, I've harvested some lower buds where seeds where fully formed, and I've sampled it over the past two weeks, and I'm not just saying this, I think i prefer it to the mother skunk 1, Its alot more mellowed out and non overwhelming, but still hits that same "skunk" feeling.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Pretty plants friend. You're doing a good job bringing out the best in them. Here's a tip I learned from planting outdoors. If a plant is planted close to a fence or large wall the yield will always be less than if a plant is planted away from a large wall. The Sun travels and the plants suffer when blocked from any direction. For me, It's better to camouflage with objects like lawn chairs and other plants than with fences. I get more Sun that way. Thanks for sharing your garden with us and keep us posted.

cbotany

Pretty plants friend. You're doing a good job bringing out the best in them. Here's a tip I learned from planting outdoors. If a plant is planted close to a fence or large wall the yield will always be less than if a plant is planted away from a large wall. The Sun travels and the plants suffer when blocked from any direction. For me, It's better to camouflage with objects like lawn chairs and other plants than with fences. I get more Sun that way. Thanks for sharing your garden with us and keep us posted.
I'm temporarily in the "city" and this is pretty much the least visible spot I have, its blocked from all angles unless you trespass, but I appreciate the tip.
Any true indian landrace, would do well there, or any nordic strain. Alot of problems they deal with in india/far north we seem to deal with as well, mold, high humidity, ect ect I don't want to list vendors that aren't accepted here and get in trouble, but if you dm me i can give suggestions, don't expect results like mine with in the dates if you're just starting out, I've been messing around for a minute and kinda breeding for my micro climate. Aphids, wooly aphids (which i've seen this year at this location) corn worms and many others really impact tight budded plants where more loosely budded "feral" varieties seem to do better outdoors. No matter what I usually see a small amount of mold. Corn worms/inch worms will shit in your buds causing problems pretty late on in a grow, with thinner buds you will just see black specs which can be washed off with h202 and water with a quick dip. I hope i'm not sharing to much, If you ever want to start breeding with ferals, I'd recommend russtucky the plant its self is very unassuming ruderalis, but I love it as a male to breed to anything. It can shape up the most tightest of buds to a nice little floofy gal, which seems to do well in our zones. I think its the hidden gem of ruderalis genetics. It also adds (i'm about to get hippydippity) love to your plants, i don't know why, but i think it makes the Kindest (not kine) crosses. I'm waiting on a few things in life to work out but when they do, I'm gonna use it as a base for 50% of my breeding. Thats how much I love this little hemp strain :) Never feel like a stranged natty always feel as if you can reach out, I've failed in every way possible before getting my tek down and my failings should be put to good use in others lives.

Latest posts

Latest posts