What's new

Diary Run #7: ICMag O-Haze

X15

I rolled up that sample branch into a doobie. It took me all evening to get 3/4 of the way through it. This is some strong dope. Ima gonna send a jar to PCF for his nyc Piff party, and grow his Piff in there next. That is the Closest I want to get to nyc, eva.

I have seeds, probably Cindy Haze, or more correctly hazy Cindy. Who’s gonna grow them and make us a diary?

The middle of the plants where the bottom fan has been blowing up at them have kinda hollowed out as the wind burned up the leaves. Sort of self trimming. So far no issues with bugs or mold.
I’m down to run some hazy Cindy when I get some space goin. Fosho

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The girls are starting week 15. The buds and pistals are loaded with frosty trics. Smell is still of lime. Sample doobie says this is good dope. Viva Sativa!

I am taking a few lower branches as the pistals turn brown. Trying to collect seeds before they drop into the soil.

ABAADF66-B361-48AE-BDAE-3FD44096B15B.jpeg

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hazy Cindy seeds. I am surprised nobody has PMd me for some. I waved both Cindy99 and OHz pollen around in there, so both types of seeds are mixed up. They could possibly be distinguished by the color or markings, but I haven’t looked yet. Chuckers gonna chuck, but will the plants these seeds make suck? I doubt it.

37902E57-169D-453D-9CD2-398D17435D5A.jpeg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hazy Cindy seeds. I am surprised nobody has PMd me for some. I waved both Cindy99 and OHz pollen around in there, so both types of seeds are mixed up. They could possibly be distinguished by the color or markings, but I haven’t looked yet. Chuckers gonna chuck, but will the plants these seeds make suck? I doubt it.

View attachment 18804351
I'd have liked to try them but i'm in Spain and you said you went prepared to send then internationally. 😟

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Who wants to smuggle seeds to the cup from the us? I’ll send seeds to you and you can get them on the server fund.

Sub24ox7

View attachment 18804351
I’m game to grow some and take some pics

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I quit with the carbs and K a week ago. Only water now for the last week. The light is only on 9 hours, and the power is down more. They just won’t take the hint. Tomorrow ends 17 weeks of flowering, and starts week 18.

I’m playing with making cobs in a Nesco food dehydrator. If I can get that dialed in it may be a great way to post-process the “not nice buds” that you get so much of with haze. Re-compact the loose stuff into a sweet cob, cure it in nice size chunks, store it in the vac bag it cured in.

brickweeder

imo, they seem like they could use more density, so I think you need some more time on these...if I were the patient type, I would do at least 3 more weeks