What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Rond 2 Don King

PH donner

Setup. 120x130x240 with MH FC 6500 extractor from S&P 1000cuube.
Heat Bottum and a infrared panel 500 watt.

12x18L soil mix from Playgron bath mix with 1/4 all mix from biobizz diluted with 1.5 liters of pure black worm shit and in the gift water of 5.5 some bacteria from T.A TrikoLogic and low dose of Pro Organic.
The soil and everything where I start the new run are nicely priced, but the result is that it requires few additions and I can work with two fingers up my nose

The Don's are placed in a cup to further root in a soil mix with worm droppings.
They have been treated preventively against promotional gifts with a horticultural poison that is not available to the consumer.

Meanwhile, heat the bottom at 23 degrees Celsius.
Remember that 12 x 20 liters that are at the right temperature warms up the environment quite a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_3094.jpeg
    IMG_3094.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3092.jpeg
    IMG_3092.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3089.jpeg
    IMG_3089.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3090.jpeg
    IMG_3090.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3091.jpeg
    IMG_3091.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22

PH donner

Day 5 ,18/6

I gave the Don's their permanent place and watered them with a very light dose of organic growth food from T.A.
From now on they will receive this diet until week 2 12/12.

easy peasy grow

These are descendants of the original JAck Hair. Only cuttings available @power puff

Attachments

• IMG_3107.jpeg
    IMG_3107.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3106.jpeg
    IMG_3106.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3105.jpeg
    IMG_3105.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14

power puff

Aaah thanks... my wild guess was Don King = Donny - burger - King... LOLS

Jack was really popular 15 ish years ago.
Grew a bunch of clones back in the day... the best was one that had sidebranches just as fat and large as the main cola... Most of them where 8 weekers...I never smoked those much myself. Real Jack H goes a few weeks longer I guess...

Good luck Piet Heyn... And don't polk your nose to much eeeej...

PH donner

Day 11 12/6

The pots that have not yet been watered still contain enough moisture.

Distance lamp to the crop 40cm with 40% power
The ambient temperature day 23 degrees night 18.
Soil was measured at 23 degrees at the bottom of the pot

I removed the old sheet and checked for uninvited guests with a magnifying glass.
Everything clean and healthy

Attachments

• IMG_3121.jpeg
    IMG_3121.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3120.jpeg
    IMG_3120.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 12