What's new

Purple Pakistani Haze feminized limited edition

kamyo

Veteran
I've been kind of lazy with my girls the past couple of months. They're all in 1/2 gallon containers and I'll probably transplant and take cuttings this weekend, then send into flower after they get situated.

RottyRzr

Just tried a vape of the PPH I grew this year and I have to say that it is a wonderful smoke already. I know it will get better after it cures for some time.
I got a wonderful clear headed high from her without any sleepiness at all but when it came time to go to bed I had no trouble falling asleep. My wife was really impressed with this strain also.
I'll give it a while to cure more and then we will see just how much better she gets!
Thank you ACE for another great strain. Everything I've grown from you all has been great!

This was a remote outdoor grow here and I didn't take any pics. I will say that the weather this summer was horrible with late rain and humidity from the remnants of 2 hurricanes coming through. With other strains I had getting bud rot so bad (I lost 2 plants entirely) this PPH came through without any signs of bud rot or insect damage. Impressive.