What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary Romulan Jakes Grow Diary

RomulanJake

Ok, lastly for today..

picture.php

..and these next ones are from day 49.

picture.php

picture.php

YukonKronic

I had said thank you for looking out brother.. I'm not sour at all. I truly appreciate you giving me a heads up. I was just trying to get people off the "thrips train" with this past comment... I didnt want people to start into an argument or anything. But again, good looking out.

For the record, I have a tendency here during the warmer months to place plants outside during veg., due to space limitations and to save on electric bills. Plants always get IPM treatments throughout, but each gets a serious inspection and isolation before entering the clean flower rooms. This means that sometimes, I still see old thrips bite marks on leaves or other signs of previous pest issues on plants, but if they're in bloom.. they are 100% clean. I'm extremely obsessive about my IPM. Borderline OCD levels.. lol.

Have you heard of CDO? It’s like OCD except it’s in alphabetical order.

Booyah!

Wow, I never knew Romulan looked so amazing! Thanks for sharing. Can you give a proper smoke report when you finish? I'm pretty sure Ive never had the real deal and heard the clone floating around is a hybrid.

RomulanJake

Wow, I never knew Romulan looked so amazing! Thanks for sharing. Can you give a proper smoke report when you finish? I'm pretty sure Ive never had the real deal and heard the clone floating around is a hybrid.

Most of what is floating around is in fact a hybrid and not pure Romulan.

Check out our website for details, look at the listing for the fem'd seeds.
You can find the link on our Instagram profile. Search @romulangenetics2 on google and you'll find it.

Here are some links to a couple threads from this forum too that you can read smoke report info within:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346422&page=3

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=363925

Last edited:
G

Gauss

Dang dude, you're wrecking shop. I like to take mine a little bit later than most other people, but when I was younger I probably would've already chopped that. 63 days will be a good call, nowadays I smoke a lot less and like to not feel like I tied my shoelaces to an F-16 every time I toke.

Latest posts

Latest posts