What's new

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I will bookend these updates with more Ace. A beautiful very green OTH leaning Haze x A5 female.
IMG_5522.jpeg
IMG_5524.jpeg
IMG_5525.jpeg
IMG_5526.jpeg

Looks like Christmas flowers to me.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
WOW what a great grow. I get excited just looking. I was wondering if the Juicy Woo buds are showing Purpling or is that just my imagination.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Looking good! I see some brown pistols so you are getting closer to the chop. Do you have any Zenith growing in the planting holes? I was wondering how tall they grow? I have heard they are a shorter plant but with a good yield.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking good! I see some brown pistols so you are getting closer to the chop. Do you have any Zenith growing in the planting holes? I was wondering how tall they grow? I have heard they are a shorter plant but with a good yield.

Two of the Zenith are close. I’ll be looking closely tomorrow and they may get chopped this week. I think the other two might need a week or two more. All the Zenith were potted. They stayed pretty short. When I sprout some more seeds, I’ll get the plants started under lights and let them veg longer. The early plants are crazy voluminous (dense). I’m not sure how much damage there will be from caterpillars. They got a bit out of hand on the earlier flowering plants which was my fault.

Latest posts

Latest posts