Acid Beauties
IMG_5237.jpeg
IMG_5239.jpeg
IMG_5238.jpeg
IMG_5242.jpeg
IMG_5241.jpeg

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Plants are looking good. The plants look more open so trimming/grooming should be easy for you I hope. Did you have any luck cobbing a while back?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thats what I want my friend lovely job!
Plants are looking good. The plants look more open so trimming/grooming should be easy for you I hope. Did you have any luck cobbing a while back?
Thanks again Tangwena. The Zenith, especially #5 are incredibly voluminous flowering. #5 looks like a cash croppers dream.

Bombaycat, always hope for the best trimming wise. I did make cobs and they have been aging. I need to get to sampling them and will report back.
Is this related to his mind blower?
juicy woo(blue thai hybrid x mr. shine) from Maha. It is ‘the Blues’ female plant he selected and then crossed with his male Mr. Shine to get more of the Afghan genes removed from the final product. More of the Thai blood in as well.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Old DJ Short Blueberry. Likely F4 work.
IMG_5586.jpeg
IMG_5591.jpeg
IMG_5592.jpeg
IMG_5593.jpeg
IMG_5596.jpeg
IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5598.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5602.jpeg

Blueberry #1 has the most ‘berry’ aromas. The other two are more ‘affie’, coffee, musky aromas. I hit lowers (way too late) with Maha Double Grand Funk. Let’s see if I can get viable seeds since I didn’t clone anything this year 😢