What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Not sure why you keep answering for this dude but he’s a big boy, let him answer. Also not sure how you figure that when his first post said this 👇🏼

I thought it was an open discussion?

And maybe he was mis alluded who knows I was interpreting the posts as I read it

That’s my sentiments anyway I feel there is no skunk that’s gonna please the masses

I’m almost positive this will go forever .. shits like a 13 year search for Bigfoot

Greatdalas

¿Creí que era una discusión abierta?

Y tal vez lo aludieron mal, quién sabe, estaba interpretando las publicaciones mientras las leía.

De todos modos, ese es mi sentimiento. Creo que no hay ningún zorrillo que pueda complacer a las masas.

Estoy casi seguro de que esto durará para siempre... es como una búsqueda de Bigfoot de 13 años.
But you think that becouse much fakes and bad works in market sadly same with all famous old strains and are dificult to get else real and good preserved

Greatdalas

Looks good. Do you have photos of whole plants you want to share?

if that’s sativa leaning pheno you’re seeing in that line i’m wondering if that trait comes from the mazar afghan nld side, tha’s why i’m asking

the uk cheese S1s ghs is selling has sativa leaning phenos that are more likely columbian leaning and they look quite different to your’s
GH cheese i never grow but yes the exodus cheese they maked 10/12 years ago and i found in them the best cheese cut i never had in them. Now i dont know if are the same that in those years, but i keep some seeds in fridge for the future haha.

In the oss the more skunky not the afghani ndl pheno is a mixed tall pheno that no make foxtail like others more short (like the sweet spice acrid pheno that the bud is like afghani but all foxtail in tops like a fat afghani x columbian gold like donkey dick), isnt these donkey dick are slim afghani buds in a sativa structure plant. That in grow you can see these sativa structure in them, too others phenotypes like N1 had same structure but n1 had some foxtails and was more a mix of more earthy like cheese without the fruit fermented that cheese have.
Too i found that rks is only afghani, that is afghani columbian thai, that is a pre skunk 1, that is a diferent line, that is.........
I only tell that is like a pre sam skunkman work of skunk 1 but i think he corss with a sweet fat afghani to male the dutch skunk.

II have photos and matured but need time to find them

Koolhandluke

Not sure why you keep answering for this dude but he’s a big boy, let him answer. Also not sure how you figure that when his first post said this 👇🏼
There’s no one keeping it elusive that’s part of the dream that makes it sell .. no one has it is what he was alluding too

In fact, ROADKILL SKUNK comes from a selection of specials Afghan-Haze phenos (probably from Mr. Nice). This pungent shit can produce around 24% of THC! Not a big yielder but the stuff is incredible... That's why there's no information on it.. This is the big dealers favorite and they don't want to loose their monopoly on it...
THIS ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 THIS RIGHT HERE 😉

Koolhandluke

Hhhmmmmm.... Guess I'm not the only one that thinks this way and has this viewpoint 🎯💯🤘🏻

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1726409883965.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726409883965.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 29

eastcoastjoe

Everyone keeps saying "Man anybody that comes out with roadkill skunk seeds or clowns are going to be a fucking millionaire"

Did you guys ever think that there's more money to be made by keeping it out elusive and out of our hands🤷🏻

There's more money to be made off of keeping roadkill skunks elusive and out of our hands than it is to make it available It's fucking common sense The writing's on the wall 🤷🏻

Koolhandluke

Don’t try back peddling now, you said what you said
Who's said anything about back pedaling 🤷🏻 I'm just trying to make a point
You trying to nitpick You got nothing else better to do with your time man?! 🤷🏻🤔

Let's hear your brainiac idea about it East Coast Joe I'm all ears 🤷🏻 Oh I know it got bred out all that bullshit You going to buy that really?!

I bet you believe everything the government tells you too right?

eastcoastjoe

Who's said anything about back pedaling 🤷🏻 I'm just trying to make a point
You trying to nitpick You got nothing else better to do with your time man?! 🤷🏻🤔

Let's hear your brainiac idea about it East Coast Joe I'm all ears 🤷🏻 Oh I know it got bred out all that bullshit You going to buy that really?!

I bet you believe everything the government tells you too right?

Your full of 💩 , that’s what i think. And yes I do have better things to do. We wouldn’t even be communicating if you didn’t tag me.

Latest posts

Latest posts