What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

RIP Stoney917

JetLife175

Veteran
It was always such a pleasure to trade with Stoney! He and his crew were the most stand up stewards and librarians in the game!

Everyday I work in the veg room I’m reminded of everything they’ve done for me!

Truly a legend

If you were lucky enough to see his listings you understood the honour involved in working with him

RIP brother!
Cheers to that.

I have to say the shit he didn't have on that list was the real reason Stoney was such a legend. That crew holds shit people think are long long gone. Stoney was a historian. That's why we clicked so much. I miss the hell out of him.

Golden Tree

Veteran
Cheers to that.

I have to say the shit he didn't have on that list was the real reason Stoney was such a legend. That crew holds shit people think are long long gone. Stoney was a historian. That's why we clicked so much. I miss the hell out of him.
I remember chatting with the crew! And I agree! It was literally mind blowing what they held! True stewards to the plant and community!

Much love brother

Latest posts

Latest posts