What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Cerebralfluid

Times are good, progress is a slow process.

I thought I would share as I have never seen a reveg in this manner. The adaptability and plasticity of this pheno is beyond my comprehension.

Once I have a clear cut I will start making clones of it so I can work on a clean slate.

View attachment 19009770 View attachment 19009771 View attachment 19009772 View attachment 19009773 View attachment 19009774

This thing is absolutely resistant to what ever I threw at it.
Is that a natural reveg? I.e. you didn't have to put it under a 24 hr light cycle, etc. to reveg?

BC LONE WOLF

Is that a natural reveg? I.e. you didn't have to put it under a 24 hr light cycle, etc. to reveg?

100% natural photoperiod/reveg. It’s been getting pounded outdoors since April 1st. I’m impressed by the resistance and the morphing of the pheno.

It reveg and started flowering when natural photoperiod was 12/12, now it’s getting to 16 hours of light so it setting up to properly veg.

I been waiting for a branch to form properly so I can take cuttings.

There is a whole ecosystem living inside the remains of the flowers, spiders, bugs, but the plant is beyond alive and healthy. Just based on that I am making the selection.

Cerebralfluid

100% natural photoperiod/reveg. It’s been getting pounded outdoors since April 1st. I’m impressed by the resistance and the morphing of the pheno.

It reveg and started flowering when natural photoperiod was 12/12, now it’s getting to 16 hours of light so it setting up to properly veg.

I been waiting for a branch to form properly so I can take cuttings.

There is a whole ecosystem living inside the remains of the flowers, spiders, bugs, but the plant is beyond alive and healthy. Just based on that I am making the selection.
That's awesome, i wish you luck with your work with this plant

NLbred

Just letting everybody know your pics look awesome and keep up the great juju..AND with R.U.S.T a grower can learn so much info from all the knowledgeable growers, it helps me in seed purchases and growing.. beauties like this Thai/A5..peace out
NL

Attachments

• 20220609_230915.jpg
    20220609_230915.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • 20220609_230941.jpg
    20220609_230941.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 92

NLbred

Hey fellow ganga gangsters/gangsterettes.. this is my Widow Grail I just harvested at 88 days,, she is a really beautiful plant with smells of Neville haze that I just cut down, very similar plants.. she is being cured as I type.. hope everyone has a great weekend.. smoke report later but a little bud I tried last night was really a treat with no cure, can't wait.
NL

Attachments

• widow grail 1.jpg
    widow grail 1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • Widow Grail 2024.jpg
    Widow Grail 2024.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58

Cerebralfluid

Petiole/node mutation on GF x Hz
IMG_3416.jpeg

node above the original leaf this mutation occured on is elongated onto the petiole, and only produces more leaves from that node with this mutation, which subsequently produce more leaves with this mutation.
The "stem" tissue (if you can call it that) stays soft for much longer than regular stem tissue, and grows almost in a scandent/vining habit. I may attempt to clone a piece of this branch just for the novelty of it

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18718571
View media item 18718565
View media item 18718568
View media item 18718569
Taking down the rest of my test batch. Randotron #10 and Randotron #14. Prolly gonna be seeds from the strawberry rain 🍓 🌧 #3. Tall and stretchy with small serve l dense buds. The #14 the buds are more stringy like foxtail but also solid. They both got the purple trichomes like rainy daze which gives them a reddish to purple look. Hard to capture. 5 to 6 feet tall in 1.5-2 gallon pots. The smaller pot taller. Smells are mostly spicy and pepper with a little funk under like the sweat armpits. 81 days today. Might end up at 83 or 85 before I chop.

Maria Sanchez

Thought I'd share.

My plans for a spring veg to summer grow in the sub-tropics aren't working out.

The seedlings are all just vegging, except one Lemon 'n' Lime Jones.
And the older plants harvested around Jan-Feb are all full on re-vegging.

All plants originally from OJD Connoisseur Genetics.
But the Grail x ThaiFrican cross I did myself.
Grail is kind of NvHz x Mullumbimby Madness F2 with different NvHz and MM parents both sides.

Left pot: Older Lemon 'n' Lime Jones, revegging Grail (NLD pheno)
Middle pot: Younger Lemon 'n' Lime Jones, two Grail x ThaiFricans
Right pot: Two revegging Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil (now named Sticky and Fluffy)
PXL_20240606_092246223.jpg

Where they are usually located:
PXL_20240606_092036230.jpg

Left pot: Two revegging SSSTN (sticky and fluffy)
Middle upper pot: Younger L'n'L Jones, two Grail x ThaiFricans
Right pot: Older L'n'L Jones, revegging Grail (NLD pheno)

The Sticky SSSTN girl and Grail NLD pheno are both amazing smokes.
So glad I can run them again after the reveg.

Some nearby wall art for y'all
PXL_20240606_091728460.MP~2.jpg