What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

led05

Chasing The Present
Imagine my surprise when I saw member tangewa link this!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8147537&postcount=2118

How in the heck do they not mold!? Oh don't worry I'm gonna go read my butt off! Can't believe I am 44 years old and never tried cob cured flowers! Truly feel left out! Hahahah!

mold requires air, vac sealed = no air - rather simple..... Cobs are your friend and IME the quickest and easiest way to deal with heavily seeded flowers - just cob them up and eat them, all good ;) - healthy

Sticky Sat

Can't believe I am 44 years old and never tried cob cured flowers! Truly feel left out! Hahahah!

10 years older, and it's sadly the same for me... Tangwena's thread is a great one, with lots of good people sharing their knowledge :)

This O 75 pheno was the most sativa dominant from the already very sativa last run. The other ones were done but she still needed 2 more weeks to "properly" be. Couldn't afford it for lack of space reasons and pulled it early, thinking it would be good enough for cookies anyway...
Yesterday, while crumbling it, i realized it was extremely sticky, with an unusual tackiness... We decided to sample it with a friend and it was one of the best high i had this year. Very intense in the first 30 mn and happily uplifting for 2 more hours with a super clean landing. Wish i'd kept more for trying it cured... Another case of "surprisingly" good unripe plant... Smell could be described like incense & garlic... The Bangi Haze definitely brought a lot to the cross...:))
attachment.php

Cheers all :tiphat:

Attachments

• O 75, 02-19.jpg
    O 75, 02-19.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
B

Bucket-Bong

G'day Illuminate

G'day Illuminate

For pain meds i can recommend the combination of nld and cuts like og etc, i found some real good 2toke no pain chemotypes, no idea on the actual numerics.

Hi mate, I have found that about 1 in 4 plants from the Wifi #2 x MOX #5 ( Mullum-Oaxacan Widow ) and the StarDawg Illuminati x MOX #5 really fit that description.

Its the mixed phenos that seem to hold the magic from what I have seen. They tend to be smaller type plants indoors but look like the MOX not the US cuts in leaf shape & plant structure. The buds tend to resemble the Mullum Oaxacan but with bigger calyxes and more weight. The US cuts add extra horsepower in the best phenos. My faves from these crosses are nicer smokes than either parent in my opinion.

Have a good one amigo.

Last edited:
B

Bucket-Bong

WIFI x Mullum/Oaxacan Widow

WIFI x Mullum/Oaxacan Widow

Last edited:

Dankwolf

I'm gonna work with dankwolf on this! I don't wanna inundate this BEAUTIFUL thread with my troubleshooting/learning process in case it's offensive to some. I was given some options to chase after so I can start my search, I'm going to private message you these and maybe ask for your insight!

Good morning R.U.S.T members! I have a limit in my state but I'm sooo cough,,,driven to succeed that I feel like I need to have folks babaysitting cultivars for me ...this is how I get around my limit. So far we are going ace, anything that's gifted for my sativa outdoor...........inside will be my skunk chase with one dankonomics roblochon with has a Florida 92' I've heard good things about. Wanted to thank the longstanding members 1. For being so candid.
2. It's nice to see such experiance and wisdom having ZERO toxicity!
3. I'm 44 right now....I feel like I can give this cultivar a good 15 years of SERIOUS work to see what I can do with her. I was born in early 70's, that's how I thought up my name, dad would go to his buddies house, whom worked the piers on Rhode Island areas..........would bring back a lid of sunshine in a bag .....it's been many moons since I've seen GOLDEN BUDS! I'd like to give back to this cultivar by learning from experianced, patient, kind folks so in doing it justice instead of hurting it or setting its progress back out of ignorance. I'm here and can dedicate more time than most because I'm collecting a pension

now.:dance013:

Sketch possable pig .made me vary uncomfortable . I am not one to call. Some one out openly but this was a extreme case . take leave it this is just a heads up and my 2 cents .

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
For pain meds i can recommend the combination of nld and cuts like og etc, i found some real good 2toke no pain chemotypes, no idea on the actual numerics.
exactly, for pain it is probably very good. I personally smoke for fun, so that´s why I would avoid these mixes which take down the fun and the funk. dont matter how much sativa it looks. effect leans to medical, which is boring if you are healthy.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Hi mate, I have found that about 1 in 4 plants from the Wifi #2 x MOX #5 ( Mullum-Oaxacan Widow ) and the StarDawg Illuminati x MOX #5 really fit that description.

Its the mixed phenos that seem to hold the magic from what I have seen. They tend to be smaller type plants indoors but look like the MOX not the US cuts in leaf shape & plant structure. The buds tend to resemble the Mullum Oaxacan but with bigger calyxes and more weight. The US cuts add extra horsepower in the best phenos. My faves from these crosses are nicer smokes than either parent in my opinion.

Have a good one amigo.

This is my experience too, having a few males around and a few cuts of new age bld means i can do betty kush again with a better mum or two.:tiphat:

B

beanz

Beautifull bushes Beanz.How is the aroma?

thats a hard one atm mate , waiting for more maturity too nail that type of info down . I presume you asking about the zamal cross ?

I have a large area here packed with all sorts of aroma and near knocks you over when you get a good wiff of it all combined .

it will be alot easier to paint a picture in 6-8 weeks with some flower pics and scents , I,m sure there will be some very loud plants in them . :tiphat:

Last edited:
B

beanz

Beautiful plants.

beanz does that TFD haze stand for The Flying Dutchman haze?

Pretty cool to see this one as i get ready to play around with this gene pool. 5hzA x Vietnam black /5hzA. I have a couple of killer A5 haze from Ace and 3 different Vietnamese Black males I'm working with.

yes mate on the TFD , mine came from mustafunk vault ..... I managed to make a few fem crosses with them ...I have TFD haze x purple columbian/5hzA in atm also .

love the Viet black ...I,ve also noticed in the" crosses I,ve made and plan too make" thread your interest in it ;) good luck with your project .

Viet black x 5hzA from friends seed , I glad I was able to make some nice crosses with them .
5hzA X Viet black /5hzA could hit 20 feet outdoors imo , put in at the right time

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes mate on the TFD , mine came from mustafunk vault ..... I managed to make a few fem crosses with them ...I have TFD haze x purple columbian/5hzA in atm also .

love the Viet black ...I,ve also noticed in the" crosses I,ve made and plan too make" thread your interest in it ;) good luck with your project .

Viet black x 5hzA from friends seed , I glad I was able to make some nice crosses with them .
5hzA X Viet black /5hzA could hit 20 feet outdoors imo , put in at the right time

View Image

View Image

View Image

pure art.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I can also tell ya from smoking a LOT of sativa in the 1980 - 1990 period here in Oz that some satties arent up highs at all but euphoric, trippy, trancey types with a real sledgehammer comedown that used to put me and my smoking buddies on our arse n into the land of " zzzzzzzz " :D

I know such effect, but still different from og kush. when og kush effect fades off, this stuff starts kickin full punch. and sure :D zzzz but after 3 hours of adventure across your mind. I prefer those energetic. I cant say NLhaze of og kush x haze(og kush is NL hybrid anyway) has not quality effect, like I said more medical quality.. if I am going to grow long flowering stuff I want this:

Potent, up, electric, speedy, clear, cerebral, euphoric, psychedelic, energetic, mental, as well as no ceiling, every time you take a hit you get higher and get rushes. Makes folks turn white and get low blood pressure and pass out when they stand up, get paranoid. -SamS

I believe mm/oaxacan can give it to me. I doubt about c5 or ogkushhaze.. just my opinion, no offesense, your plants are beautiful!

also gentle spiritual high of Ethiopian highland for example, that is sativa effect in its pride. NLhaze cant give it to me..

picture.php