What's new

Reversing females in flower without spraying STS

mudballs

Grower from Germany i know on another forum gave me the idea of trying silver jewelry on a plant in my effort to reverse fems without spraying. His name is Tobi over on the other forum, idk if he is here also but he gets credit.
Screenshot_20240608-070124_Gallery.jpg

My Moroccan line is very stable so this test is legit as far as I'm concerned.
Screenshot_20240608-070127_Gallery.jpg

I took 2 sterling silver earrings i had laying around and put them on a branch right when i put the plant in light dep. Wrapped the earrings with aluminum foil so any silver molecules don't just blast off with the wind. All silver should contact plant.
Screenshot_20240608-070132_Gallery.jpg

Then waited. Lo and behold...the magic of innovative thinking produced a step foward.
Screenshot_20240608-070145_Gallery.jpg

Those are nanners from just 2 silver earrings hung on a branch. Im gonna buy a long necklace and wind it around a branch for next try. Tobi!, you fkn rok! Tobi is hereby granted noble rights of cannabis royalty and shall be recognized as such by his peers

mudballs

I've been trying for rhodelization without spraying, so if anyone has other methodology please share here. I don't really like spraying chemicals.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Very cool man! I had seen the post on Instagram but couldn't listen to the video at work. Sounds like a much better option than rhodelization. Also could be used as a method to test if your silverware is fake 🤣

Latest posts

Latest posts