What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

Are the Chargers a football team?

Are the Chargers a football team?

:joint: :fsu:
picture.php

:yeahthats

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Sacko, i hate to say this but Russell will never be an NFL QB, he'll just be another guy who can chuck the ball 80+ yards. Who care if you can throw 80 yards when you can't even complete a 5 yard pass on target. IMO i think Russell doesn't work very hard and on top of that i think he is one of those players that "got paid" and lost some love for just playing the game.

I wish nothing but the best of luck for you raider fans, getting a new QB may be the only thing you need to turn it around. I bet if that little fag Jeff Garcia was starting right now you guys be 2-1.

Yea i was talking with a friend the other day about that. The players that sign that big contract get the signing bonus and lose all passion and love for the game.. No longer is it a game its a job and they hate it, just like us normal folks hate our jobs.. Yea he can complete a 5yd pass or a 50 yd pass but, the problem is it is usually to the other team lmfao.. One day maybe one day we will have all cylinders running at the same time.. thanx for posting peace..

sack

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ive heard the rumors that Russell's work ethic and dedication leave a little something to be desired. His weight ballooning to 280+ at one point is a sign of someone who's been enjoying the good life a little too much.
On average, a top ten NFL draft pick is guaranteed almost 20 million dollars before they ever play a snap. If they ever want to earn another mega contract they must perform well, but still the fear is there that the huge initial payouts are a disincentive for top picks to work hard. This will be addressed in the next collective bargaining agreement.
I like the Raiders. I like their color scheme (silver and black, why no other team uses these colors is beyond me). But the front office decisions theyve made in the last few years have been puzzling. Bad free agent signings (Javon Walker and DeAngelo Hall), questionable draft picks (Heyward-Bey), and of course the constant turnover in the coaching staff. This is probably as bad as it's ever been for Raider Nation.
Doesn't Al Davis have an heir he can turn the franchise over to? He is clearly no longer in touch with reality.

sackoweed

Veteran
Ive heard the rumors that Russell's work ethic and dedication leave a little something to be desired. His weight ballooning to 280+ at one point is a sign of someone who's been enjoying the good life a little too much.
On average, a top ten NFL draft pick is guaranteed almost 20 million dollars before they ever play a snap. If they ever want to earn another mega contract they must perform well, but still the fear is there that the huge initial payouts are a disincentive for top picks to work hard. This will be addressed in the next collective bargaining agreement.
I like the Raiders. I like their color scheme (silver and black, why no other team uses these colors is beyond me). But the front office decisions theyve made in the last few years have been puzzling. Bad free agent signings (Javon Walker and DeAngelo Hall), questionable draft picks (Heyward-Bey), and of course the constant turnover in the coaching staff. This is probably as bad as it's ever been for Raider Nation.
Doesn't Al Davis have an heir he can turn the franchise over to? He is clearly no longer in touch with reality.

You are so right and i agree with you 100%.. I havent seen or read anything that states there is an heir to AL Rigamortis Davis.. I just wish he would totally lose his marbles and then the team was sold to young new blood that wants to WIN now not in the next few yrs... It is quite frustrating to say the least.. And it is like the media is afraid to really hammer AL's old ass about anything he is so sue happy... Well it looks like another one of those seasons where i watch all the other teams rise to the occasion.. lol.. peace.

sack

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

I'm 37-48 on the year so far....heres my picks....I fell a 14-0 coming on ...lol that would be hella tight...

CHI over DET - Its still the Lions....
BAL over NE - I think the ravens D will shake up Brady and Baltimore will run on the pats D
WAS over TB - The way these too team have been playing, looks to be a boring game Game of the WEAK...
NYG over KC - not much to say, Gmen should roll over them...
HOU over OAK - Russel's a bum, McFadden needs to hold on to the ball 3 fumbles last game?
IND over SEA - Seattle might.....long shot tho....
TEN over JAC - TEN would be looking at 0-4, it aint gonna happen, could it?
Cin over Cle - cleveland is badd! and not in a good way...
Buf over Mia - Mia might be in trouble, Henne 2nd year, pat white Rookie, Tyler Thigpen 3rd year...very young at QB...
NO over NJY - this might be the game of the week....I think the saints D will rattle Sanchez...
DAL over DEN - Den really might pull this one off, Dallas stable of running backs are hurt pretty bad bunch of cupcakes...
SF over STL ---Im gonna be there!!!! Party Bus Time!!! My second game of the season!
SD over PIT - Troy is the man....well the mans not home right now...so I think the Chargers will pull away and steel this one...

MIN (28)over GB (17) - my niners got farved in that last game....Green Bay will get farved in this game.....man the football gods love this old guy...
score: 45

Byes: Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Eagles - bunch of poosies

sackoweed

Veteran
Gr8shoe
You should try your picks in vegas and parlay baybee you would win some moooolaaaaH fo sho... ;)
I will miss most games this sunday due to traveling then its total seclusion fo me... muahahaa.. Anyhow Good luck to all football fans this weekend, Except for denver fans lol... peace.

sack

I

idoreallytry

hey why don't we post our pics from here on out and see how we do by seasons end u wanna Gr8?,,,peace

sackoweed

Veteran
yea that is a good idea... Im down i posted my picks when i posted this weeks schedule a few posts back..
I just hope my team scores... lol not even goin for the win lmfao... peace..

sack

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

sup my fellow football heads....

Good Luck Everyone

GR8,You just hate my Falcons LOL J/K Bro,,,,,,Good picks though.

A little eye candy

picture.php

Hey I N Hail, Im going to the Falcons Vs Niners on Oct 11th...next week we gonna feud....:dueling::dueling:... like worse than Hatfield-McCoy Feud we are gonna be like "Did you steal my hog boy!?!

... I'm gonna see the Niners Smash the Rams this weekend...lamb chops any one? where the rams fans at? ....3-1 after this weekend....3-0 in the division, NFC West Crown here we come!!!!....

Any one wanna call the Game of the week?

Im gonna say its the NYJ @ NO.....that ones gonna be a good one for sure.....i think "The Saints " will take it....I think they might razzle Mark Sanchez with good hidden blitz's.....
But then you got GB going into MIN....might be something good...fuck'n farve...
Also Bal going into NE and the Ravens D is still scary as every, but Its there O that's dominating too
SD vs PIT the super bowl champs could be 1-3 at the end of the first quarter of the season...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, you sound like a real Niner's fan, G8shoe. Thanks for the picks btw.

Do you remember the Niner's teams of the 80's and 90's? It's interesting that kids growing up nowadays probably think of the Niner's as a bad team (maybe not this year, but the last 10 years previously). When I was growing up they were always one of the best teams in the league: 5 Superbowls, Montana and Young, Walsh and Seifert, Rice and Watters. Nothing lasts forever, I guess, but the Niner's did have almost two decades of dominance. Is it ownership's fault that the dynasty ended? I know there was some sort of ownership battle years ago, and ever since then it seems like the franchise is a rudderless ship...

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Haha, you sound like a real Niner's fan, G8shoe. Thanks for the picks btw.

Do you remember the Niner's teams of the 80's and 90's? It's interesting that kids growing up nowadays probably think of the Niner's as a bad team (maybe not this year, but the last 10 years previously). When I was growing up they were always one of the best teams in the league: 5 Superbowls, Montana and Young, Walsh and Seifert, Rice and Watters. Nothing lasts forever, I guess, but the Niner's did have almost two decades of dominance. Is it ownership's fault that the dynasty ended? I know there was some sort of ownership battle years ago, and ever since then it seems like the franchise is a rudderless ship...

Denise Debartalo and John York.....there names should be like candy man after they tore down my niners. After the 02 season when Moouch left us, Jeff Garcia left us(cap was to high), T.O. was T.O. ... it was all down hill, Dennis Erickson was a horrible head coach, Nolan whipped us into shap, and now Singletary is putting the final touches on something special.... Now Young Jed.....has the drive , has the passion for the game, and he talks to his uncle ....a big plus

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

im ahead of the pro analyzes @ 37-11....crazy....there highest is Mortensen @ 36-12

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

I always start off good, lets see how the season progresses...

Got to get some sleep cuz got to wake up early for the party bus for the game guys....its also my bday!

I

idoreallytry

hers my picks for hte weekend and monday night good luck everyone,,peace

Detroit at Chicago 1:00 PM Soldier Field-Da Bears
Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 PM Cleveland Browns Stadium-bungles
Seattle at Indianapolis 1:00 PM Lucas Oil Stadium-colts
NY Giants at Kansas City 1:00 PM Arrowhead Stadium-giants
Baltimore at New England 1:00 PM Gillette Stadium-patriots
Tampa Bay at Washington 1:00 PM FedEx Field hmmmm- tb
Tennessee at Jacksonville 1:00 PM Jacksonville Stadium-tenn
Oakland at Houston 1:00 PM Reliant Stadium-houson
NY Jets at New Orleans 4:05 PM Superdome-no
Buffalo at Miami 4:05 PM Land Shark Stadium-buffalo
St. Louis at San Francisco 4:15 PM Candlestick Park -san fran
Dallas at Denver 4:15 PM Invesco Field at Mile High -dallas
San Diego at Pittsburgh 8:20 PM Heinz Field -pitts
minn at GB-minnesota

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey, happy birthday G8shoe, have a great day brother!!!!

Big day for the Saints today!!!!!!
New-Orleans-Saints-Cheerleaders-721239.jpg

Me and her, will be cheering!

new-orleans-saints-logo-1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts